Leo's POV

Damnit.

I don't even know what she was going to say. I just messed this all up.

I've known that Y/n has liked me for awhile know and I wanna reciprocate my feelings towards her but I don't know how. I've told her that I loved Carla to see her reaction and she seemed fine with it, but I wasn't fine with her being fine with it. I wanted her to tell me how she felt when I told her about Carla. Honestly, I'm not in love with Carla anymore. As of right now, we're not even together anymore.

I love y/n.

She's my everything.

My best friend.

My beautiful best friend.

But at the same time, I fall for her everyday over and over again.

I decided that I would tell her tonight. I invited her over.

4:15 pm

Come over in a few, we need to talk

Read 4:15 pm

Y/n❤️👑:k

Her text kinda makes me wonder if somethings wrong. I shrug it off and decide to hop in the shower real quick.

I wash my hair and body quickly and get out, wrapping a towel around myself. I didn't figure she was here yet, so I started to brush my teeth and I walked out to my room to grab shorts.

She was in my room already. I swear she's so quite sometimes that I almost have a heart attack because she scares the crap outta me.

"Oh, I disnt know you wahs here yet." I say moving my towel up higher before it almost fell off in front of her.

She laughs at me and she give her a look as I walk back into the bathroom to finish up.

I walk back out and see her look at my bag and sigh

"Oh come on, I'll be back before you know it." I say putting the bag on the carpet.

"I know, but I'm still miss you."

I lay down next to her and start playing with her long/short (your colored hair)

"There's no way your going to miss me more that I miss you beautiful."

She gives me her "stop I'm blushing smile." I love it when she smiles. I just love it when she's in my presence.

We sit and talk for awhile until we both started to fall asleep.

"I should get going Lee."

"Please don't leave." I groan grabbed my her and pulling her into my chest. I set my head in her neck.

"Leo," She says.

"Please, just a little longer."

"Seriously, I have to go. My mom wants me home to help with dinner."

"This is our last night together for awhile, I want it to last as long as it possibly can." I say like looking at her (your eye color) eyes.

"Me too."

Right after that, her phone starts ringing. I figured it was her mom telling her to come home. She talks a little and then hangs up.

"My mom will be at work later than expected. She wants me to stay with someone."

I get up and jump up and down on my bed after hearing the news.

She giggles at me and eventually yells at me to sit down.

I sit down and looks at her.

God, I just wanna kiss her so much. I wanna tell her that I love her. The tension is killing me.

"I lied this morning." She said abruptly.

"Huh?"

"You asked me what I was thinking about and I told you I was just thinking about life. I wasn't. I was think by about you and how you make me fe-"

I couldn't do this anymore. I leaned in and cut her off.

My heart is exploding. This feels so right.

I attempt to deepen the kiss but she pulls away.

She looked at me so confused.

"I feel the sa-"

"No," She says.

"This is wrong."

She bolts down the stairs.

"Y/n! Wait!"

She turns her head and clearly sees me but keeps running.

I catch up to her and grab her arm to get her to stop.

"Y/n, please, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I say panting.

"Leo, I can't do this right now."

She jerks her hand back and walks away.

Why don't I ever just listen?

Heyo! How are you liking this so far? I'm willing for AN FEEDBACK! Please let me know if o should continue!🤠❤️

•First five people to comment will be followed•