Y/n pov

It's almost 4 in the morning. I haven't talk to Leondre since last night.

I'm supposed to be his ride to the airport today. That's gonna be a long silent and awkward car ride.

I don't bother putting on makeup. I throw my hair into a messy bun and put on a hoodie and leggings.

I go to my moms room to tell her I'm leaving.

"Mom," I whisper.

"Hm?" She groans

"I'm leaving to drop Leo off."

"K."

I didn't tell my mom about the kiss. I will tell her, eventually.

I go down stairs and grab my car keys. I hop in the car and drive a small bit down the road.

He must have been watching out the window because he came out of the door quickly. His mom was behind him, watching him walk to the car.

He goes to the trunk and puts his bags in then he closes it. We walks up to the front door, looking hesitant to open it.

After he does, he gives me a small "mornin" smile while hopping in.

I slightly smile back.

Leo's pov

I flip through a few radio stations until I find one playing Charlie and I's song "Love To See Me Fail."

I hum along quietly.

There's a weird, awkward feeling in the car and I don't like it.

My part of the song comes on and I sing along, so does y/n. She knows every word that I sing. It's cute.

"I love that you know my parts specifically." I say leaning my head back while still looking at her.

"It's called being a good friend."

"Friends, I'm not sure about that word."

"What? What do you mean?" She slightly laughs.

"I want that word to change. I want it to become a stronger word."

"Le-"

"Stop and listen!"

"Leondre, please."

"Shut up! I love you, ok?"

"You, you, wait, what?"

"I love YOUand you only. I don't love Carla. I only told you that to try and get you to tell me how you felt. You're my everything, my best friend, my entire life. I love you and I want you to be mine."

I can already tell that this isn't gonna go well. I'm just not good enough for her.

"Leo, I'm already your best friend."

"I know but I want more than that."

She huffs in frustration and pulls over. She covers her face with her hands and shakes her head.

"But that's the thing, we're friends. We've been friends for a long time leo, we can't just change this like that!" She says throwing her hands in the air.

I think she could tell that my face sank into disappointment after even though it wasn't light outside yet because she started crying.

"Why are you crying? This is my fault, not yours."

"I'm sorry," she says weakly

"I just,"

"I know, you hate change and you don't want to get hurt but listen to me, I'm not going to pressure you into a relationship if you don't want it AND I'll give you time to think, ok? We an take this slow. "

She sniffles and nods her head.

"Also, your allowed to say no. We can just forget this and go on as friends, that will be 100% fine, as long as we still can watch scary movies and cuddle when your scared."

She laughs and wipes her eyes. The lighting outside is perfect right now. I can see her facial expressions and I can tell that she's not wearing makeup because she looks 10 times more beautiful.

"Do I need to drive?"

"That would be great." She says while yawning.

We get out and switch.

I start the car and hit the road again. The airport is about two hours away so we've got awhile.

Eventually y/n falls asleep. God, she's so cute. Pieces of her hair have fallen out and they make her look so beautiful. I quietly grab my phone and carefully take a picture of her.

I know I shouldn't use my phone while I drive but I could not have not taken a picture.

I put my phone down and continue.

Skip car ride~

I get out and go over to y/n's side. I open the door and I was about to wake her up but I couldn't.

I smiled thinking how lucky I was to have her as a friend.

I knew that if I had her as a friend or a girlfriend, I'd love her.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🐀🐀🐀🐀🖤🖤🖤🖤🐀🐀🐀🐀

Yikes!!! Very tOugH cHaPtEr😬. Please let me know how your liking it!