And The Flashing Lights Come

It was a beautiful skin colour dress that was about three inches above the knees. The shoulder length was short almost a strip. Small fake diamonds go down the chest area like a necklace. Now, I didn't have to worry about a necklace. The fabric was soft and made out of cotton. The dress was accompanied with black high heels that were three inches high. Thank the lord I can walk in heels for a long period of time. The set also came with a silver ring that had a cross in the middle. It was cut out of the ring so I could see my skin when I put it on. It also had a small back purse. Perfect size for my credit card and cell phone.

I glance at Denize to check for her approval.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, Lauren that is beautiful. You are going to have to wear that. It's such a beautiful dress." Her eyes showed the excitement he had.

"Alright. What did you pick?" I ask as I give her a smile to show how happy I was.

"Well, I think I love that one over there!" I followed toward the direction she was pointing. My eyes landed on a short cut shirt that had thin straps. It had flowers with different colours with the background black made of cotton. Next to the top was the skirt that went with it. The skirt was short made out of leather. It had a piece of see through fabric that was also black and parted in the middle for it to open up when you walk. It looked like a mullet skirt. Then there were this big high heels that were thick and were black to match the rest of the clothes. The only jewlry was a silver bracelet that was thin.

"I love it. It definitely fits your style."

"Thanks Lau. We should probably get changing. The limo is almost here."

"Good thinking Dee." I said walking toward the fitting room they had available.

I changed to the clothes and take a glance at myself in the mirror. Wow, I looked like a different person. I don't even know who's in the mirror. Wow, so this is what celebrities do to look better. Well gotta give them credit, they always look flawless.

"Ready?" Denize shouts from outside the changing room.

"Yea!" I open the curtain to see Denizea fully changed and she looked amazing.

"Wow! Are you my best friend?"

"Yes! Its me Dee!" I said laughing so hard.

"Wow, you look so beautiful. That colour is perfect for your skin tone!" Denize says giving me a hug.

"Thanks! You look brautiful too. I love that outfit!" I said looking up and down at Denize.

"Aw, don't be silly I look horrible. Your the beautiful one here and I think we should go cuz the limo is waiting for us outside." Denize said rapidly and she grabs my hand to lead me towards the limo. We slid in and we started getting a bit nervous.

"Oh my gosh. I feel like throughing up now!" Denize says.

"Its okay. I'm nervous too. We should try and stay called. This is going to be awesome. We are going to meet so many celebrities. We should get excited not nervous" I said looking out the window at the beautiful sunny LA.

"We're here young ladies" The driver tells us as he gets to a stop.

Someone opens the door and I slide out the limo. Chaos has started. So many fans were screaming and they were kind of disappointed when they found out it was me who came out of the limo. I felt Denize right behind me. I walked forward and we were then greeted by Ryan Secreast.

"Hello! How are yall?" He says leaning the microphone to my mouth.

"We are great. How are you? By the way thank you for everything!" I said a bit nervous.