"Sweet Sunday Kiss" Omake

"Nee nee, Oniichan! How'd your date go with Kaito?"

(M/n) flushed, "I-It was horrible, obviously! I'm never going on another date with him again!"

Aoko smirked, "Aww, so you did have fun! I'm happy!"

"What's this about a happy date?" Miwa walks up to the Nakamori twins. He throws up a peace sign as a greeting.

"Are you guys official yet? It's about time. You're such a tsundere and you never do anything."

"I-I'm not a tsundere! The day Kuroba and I get married is the day I go on stage!"

"I asked if you guys were official. Not if you guys were married."

The brown-haired boy fumed in embarrassment and pouted beyond belief. He struggled to form coherent responses for his friend's teasing assault and his sister's amusement. He clearly doesn't see what's so funny.

Sure, the date was alright. And Kuroba isn't actually Kaitou Kid.

But he refused to admit he actually had fun yesterday with him of all people. The only thing the blue-eyed boy got out of that date was...

Actually, what had he gained from his date with the magician?

He couldn't think of one. He just asked him out to prove his father wrong. And he did.

How could he just let Kuroba Kaito affect him like this? He's always weak at the knees and completely at his mercy.

All his for the taking.

"Oi, (M/n)~kun!"

And speaking of the devil, here's the devil himself.

"What do you want, Kuroba?"

"I wanted to thank you for yesterday. I had lots of fun," Kaito licked his lips, reminding (M/n) of what occurred last night, the thing that made him almost fall to his knees.

"Kaito seems to think so," Aoko smiled.

"Just admit it already. You fell hard," Miwa chuckled.

(M/n) fumed silently while his face gave him away, making him an open book for everybody. He bit his lip and tried to quell the burning anger threatening to spread. His feelings weren't a joke and nobody was listening to him. He didn't want anything to do with Kuroba Kaito!

All of a sudden, the gears in his head began to turn. He felt a light bulb light up and waited for the opportunity to present itself.

"You know, Kuroba. I didn't know you were capable of such pickup lines."

Kaito's face had gone pale, "Wh-What're you talking about, (M/n)~kun...?"

Miwa and Aoko were all eyes and ears after hearing what the brown-haired boy said about having something to make fun of the magician about. The childish boy waves his hands frantically but it was too late.

"'But ice cream... is sweet too'."

Now, everyone but Kaito was laughing at the poor pickup line. It was his turn to feel embarrassed for a change, and it was refreshing.

Kaito flushed, but he was happy nonetheless. He got what he already wanted.

His Sweet Sunday Kiss.