❸⓿

{COMPLETED}(edited)

I stood up, walking in a familiar alley way, which I play in when I was younger. Which I lived in this town.

Always loved this side of town, you could find clubs, gangs, fights, humans and drunks.

It was everything for me when I was younger.

Now, I just go here to get in a fight or two for my pride.

Just this time, I wanted someone to beat me, someone to put me into my place.

Weird, wanting someone to put a vampire into their place.

All I know is that I want my life back the way it was before Rose died, before I met Y/N, before I met the boys. Before everything happened to me.

I walk through the alley way and go into the club. When I walked in, every scent hit me.
The alcohol, the human blood, the music and the way everyone dance here. Nothing has changed at all, nothing really.

I look around and then I felt someone hang on my shoulder. I quickly look over at the person and I recognize him, I really do. Sehun says "Jungkook! How have you been?"

Sehun is my best friend from here; he is human so he looks a little bit older than me.

I yell back because it was very loud in the club "Good, how have you been these years?"

He smiles at me, probably drunk and he says "Kookie~ You look l-like you are never aged."

I laughed at his comment, because it is true.

After you hit 18 years, then you stop aging if you are a vampire.

"Sehun, you never change, never," I said.

He laughs at my words and finally says "Why are you here in Busan?"

"No reason, just wanted to see how everything was."

"You know, your group is on tour right now."

"Um.. I-I forgot."

He laughs and says "Just like high school, you always forgot stuff. Now, your career." He just burst out in laughter. He was my first friend before everything happened.

I just moved without saying anything to the people I knew.

"Now, how is your older sister?"

I facepalmed as well as sighing at myself.

Sehun always had a crush on Rose ever since I met him. He just doesn't know she is dead and had a boyfriend.

"Uh."

He pats my shoulder and says "She is probably perfect, am I right?"

All I could do was nod.

Couple minutes of talking and drinking, the DJ says "If I could have everyone attention, I would like to introduce this beautiful young girl. She is doing a dance completion with whoever wants to it with her. Let the battles start!"

I look over at the young girl; she was wearing a hoodie and leggings.

Sehun says "Are you going to do it, Jungkook?"

I shake my head and say "No, I'm not interest in her."

"That's different for you, that's really different for you. She looks 17 or 18 years old."

I look at him and say "You can't do that, you are like 28 or something like that."

He starts walking toward the DJ and says to me "Jungkook, relax a little bit. We are the same age, so it does not make a difference."

I sigh at him and say "Fine, do what you want."

I just watch the show, just like the clubs are.

DJ says "Sir, what's your name?"

"Sehun."

"Your age?"

"28 years old."

"Miss, do you want to do it with him, or someone else?"

I just laugh while this is happening, a 17 year old to a 28 year old. This is the funniest thing I have seen in my life.

The young girl shakes her head and says "What about the laughing guy in the back?"

I stop because she was pointing right at me, right my laugh self and wanting to challenge me.

Sehun was just standing there in shock, as I stand up and walk over to the stage.

At these clubs, if you are an idol, nobody cares what you are. A killer, an abuser, good and nice person, nobody cares.

The DJ says "What about you?"

Everyone looks at me and Sehun looks at me in shock.

I smile at myself and say "Why not?"

I walk down to the DJ and Sehun says "Why does she want you?"

Sehun walks off as I shrug at him.  The DJ says "What is your name, sir?'

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Let's the games, begin!"

The music started and it was very intense. I would dance and then the girl would.

The girl was very mysterious, like a part of me knew her already.

The music quickly stopped when the DJ started talking. "To make this more interesting, every dance you do, you have to take a shot."

Everyone yells in the crowd, cheering us on.

This is going to be fun, very fun.

We both nod at the DJ.

Let the games begin, mysterious girl.

I looked at her, ready to begin.