The bell rang, signifying that the bakery had a new customer.

Harry put on his best smile, "Hi, welcome to Mimi's bakery!"

Although he had just spoken, Harry didn't look up, he busied himself with putting the previous person's money into the register.

"Hey, can I have a- fuck." A familiarly feminine voice rang out.

"I don't think fuck is on the menu.." Harry joked, laughing a bit before looking up to see those same oceanic eyes from the day before.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you're following me."

"Good thing you know better." Harry quipped with a smile, causing the not so strange stranger to snort.

"What, did the grocery store fire you already?" The man fake pouted, "If so, I could see why."

Harry gasped overdramatically, "Oh, did privileged little you never find out people could have more than one job?"

"You just had to bring up my childhood." The man whimpered in a shaky voice, pretending to cry.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

Harry was cut off by a loud, yet adorable, laugh, "Oh my god, you're such a sucker."

"I can suck in a different way if you know what I mean..." Harry mumbled, making the man laugh even harder.

With real tears in his eyes, the man responded with, "It's always the innocent looking ones, innit?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "Are you going to order or did you come here to lie about your childhood."

The adolescent looking adult raised an eyebrow, "Sick of me already?"

Harry was about to answer him until his boss decided to do so for him, "Styles, stop flirting on the job!"

"I'm- I'm not flirting!" Harry blushed, avoiding eye contact with the customer.

The tattooed man chuckled once more, "Aww, is little Harold embarrassed?"

Harry didn't reply, putting his hands on his cheeks, trying to cool down his face.

"What kind of coffee do you recommend?"

"A vanilla latte with a shot of that caramel creamer." Harry replied, not missing a beat.

"A shot of that caramel creamer." the man mocked in a deeper tone.

"You sound like somebody who doesn't want their drink."

"Yeah, whatever curly. Just get me the drink."

"And what would the name be?" Harry smirked, glad he was finally finding out the name of the man that invaded his thoughts.

"My name is Kevin." he sarcastically replies.

"Okay Kevin, your order will be done soon." Harry beamed, not getting that he wasn't serious.

'Kevin' looked at Harry, trying to see if he was joking, "No, wait it's not- okay. Whatever."

While his drink was being made all Harry could think about was how Kevin really didn't suit the other man.

"Order for Kevin?" Harry called out, hold up the drink.

Harry frowned when seeing that the man from earlier didn't come up to recieve his drink.

Maybe he didn't hear him?

"I said, order for Kevin!"

After about two more calls the familiar blue eyed man finally walked up.

"What took you so long?" Harry asked, not understanding why Kevin smiled at that.

"No reason." he said, trying not to laugh.

Before Harry could continue talking to Kevin, he walked away. And he look back this time, a beautiful smile gracing his face.