"Fucking shit!"

Zayn rubbed his eyes sleepily, opening them to see Louis holding his foot in pain.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Zayn asked in confusion. "It's.. four in the fucking morning."

Zayn looked his roomate up and down, he was dressed in one of his nicer pair of jeans and a white shirt.

Louis blushed under his friends gaze, "Uh, just getting some groceries. Need anything?"

Zayn stood up from his bed, knowing he wasn't going to get any sleep by this point.

"Visiting Harry?" The brown eyed boy questioned, combing through his raven locks with his fingertips.

"Uh, no, I'm trying to get some more.." Louis looked around frantically, holding up an empty carton of milk, "Milk! We need milk."

Zayn gave him a look, making Louis nervously play with his fingers.

"We have enough milk. Just admit you're only going to try to see Harry again." Zayn smirked, putting on a shirt.

Louis bit his lip, trying to sound nonchalant, "Fine, I'm going to see Harry. You happy?"

"Yeah, very." Zayn laughed, zipping up his pants," Why don't you just phone the guy, though?"

Louis blushed, looking anywhere but at Zayn, "The thing is... funny story."

Zayn gasped, not believing what he had just heard.

"Jesus, you guys are practically married with children, but you don't have his number."

"We're not married, and that's his own child." Louis defended, pouting cutely.

"For fucks sake, let's go get the fucking number." Zayn sighed, starting to brush his teeth.

He hurried quickly and they went on their way.

Zayn probably could've let him go alone if Louis wasn't his ride to work.

They both worked at London University, Zayn is an English teacher and Louis a Drama teacher.

Once they walked in Louis headed toward the dairy section, ready to continue with his scheme.

Zayn sighed, looking for the attractive curly haired male that Louis had described.

When he finally found him he started walking over.

"Wait, milk, remember?" Louis mumbled, following him shyly.

"No, we're going to Harry to get his fucking number, no secret plans."

"No, I don't want him to think I'm being a creep." Louis whined, hiding his face in his hands.

Zayn shushed him, continuing to walk toward Harry.

"Hey!" The lady in line complained when Zayn pushed her out of the way.

Harry smiled at an embarrassed Louis and was suprised he was with this gorgeous man.

"Hey Lou, uh, and stranger." He greeted nicely, dimples popping out.

"Listen, my buddy here wants your number then we're on our way." Zayn smiled back, nodding towards Louis.

The old woman behind them huffed dramatically, "Better be out of here."

Zayn turned around, a bit annoyed, "Listen Meredith, you better mind your own business."

"It's Susan!"

"Did I ask?" Zayn scoffed, having no intention to lose this argument.

Meanwhile the two fought, Harry turned to Louis and whispered, "Even your friends are sassy."

"Yeah," Louis giggled shyly, "so, um, could I have your number?"

"Yeah! Here let me get my phone." Harry smiled, taking out his phone from his pocket.

They exchanged numbers, but Zayn didn't notice.

"You better leave or else I'm calling the manager."

"The manager?" Zayn laughed loudly, mocking her, "Ma'am I am not afraid of you or your stupid little manager."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Uh, Zayn, we should go-"

Zayn shushed him, "Don't worry, I'm gonna get you that number."

Louis tried telling him he already got it, but he was too busy arguing.

The bradford boy turned back to the woman, "Now, call security for all I care, let's hope your arthritis doesn't slow down the process."

"Arthritis? At least I don't wear pounds of makeup, prettyboy." The woman snickered, very proud of herself.

"Well, you need it." He quipped, not taking any of her shit.

Louis mouthed to Harry, "Sorry." Before dragging Zayn out of the store despite his protests.

"What the fuck, I was about to end that bitch." Zayn complained, crossing his arms like a child.

Louis laughed, "I- Let's just get to work before you attack an elderly woman."

"She probably thinks she won." Zayn pouted, head down in shame.

Louis started the car, driving out of the parking lot, "I don't think she does."

The car ride to work consisted of them singing to the radio before Louis decided he was sick of that pop shit and told Zayn to connect his phone to the aux.

When they got there Louis was running a bit late, it was 6:15 and his class had begun at 6.

He ran out of his car quickly, hoping he'd make it before anyone left the room.

When he opened the door he saw everyone out of their seats, talking and messing around.

"Hey guys!" He greeted, slamming a textbook down to get their attention. "Back to your seats, I need to take roll."

One of his very talkative students, Mason, teased Louis playfully, "Why were you late? Did you have a date or something?"

His girlfriend, Cara, hit his arm, "Who the fuck has a date this early in the morning?"

"Actually..." Louis trailed off, biting his lip as he looked down.

"Mr. Tomlinson? Was it that guy you told us about?" A student named Hailee chimed in.

"Oh, green eyes, curly hair." Mason looked at his notes, "Harry?"

Louis rolled his eyes fondly, "Of course you write about my life instead of my lessons."

"Doesn't your life provide lessons?" Mason shrugged, "Plus, what if I'd like to write a screenplay."

"Cara, control your man." Louis faux begged, ignoring Mason's 'Hey!'

She shook her head, "Control your student."

"Touché." Louis chuckled, proud of how far she has grown from when she used to not talk at all and hated Mason.

A kid named Jack spoke up, "He's changing the subject!"

"What?" Louis gasped jokingly, "Me? Never."

Hailee nodded, eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah, you taught us how to change the subject successfully."

"Fuck, do you guys wanna know that bad?" Louis asked, smiling hugely.

"Yes!" They all said in unison, even the quiet kids.

"So," Louis blushed, "I got his number today..."