Louis walked around the park, appreciating the scenery.

He didn't get breaks like this often, always working on what he'd teach for his beloved college drama class.

Sure, being a teacher took a lot of time away from his personal life, but Louis didn't mind. It was worth it in the end if it meant he had taught the minds of the next generation.

The next thing Louis knows he's grasping at his privates, seeing a little girl with tears filling her big green eyes, "I'm sorry, sir! I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, I'm fine." Louis chuckled, lying his ass off because it actually did really hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The little girl repeated, rocking back and forth a bit.

"Sweetie, It's okay!" Louis reassured, smiling weakly, "I'm gonna need you to calm down."

The small girl looked up at Louis, mumbling one last time, "Sorry."

Louis kneeled down to reach her height, "So, where's your mom or Dad?"

"Uh," the curly headed child turned around, suprised that her father wasn't behind her. "I- I don't know." she frowned.

Louis groaned to himself in his head, of course he'd be stuck with a child during his time off.

All because of an irresponsible parent, who was surely going to get an earful from him.

Who let's their own child run off?

He sighed before suggesting, "How about I help you look for them?"

"Thank you so much, sir!" she cheered, giving a toothy grin.

"Call me Louis. Now are we looking for mom or dad?"

"I came here with my Daddy, Mr. Lou-ee." She replied, making Louis choke on air.

'Fuck, my dirty mind isn't helping.' he cursed, mentally scolding himself.  'Louis, she's a child!'

"What does your dad look like exactly?" Louis asked, scanning the area around them.

"Like that!" she stated, pointing at a tall man who was rapidly approaching them.

"Anna! I told you to not run off-" Harry did a double take, "Kevin?"

Anna looked at them, furrowing her eyebrows, "His name is Mr. Lou-ee!"

Harry looked at Louis in shock, "You lied about your name?"

Louis rolled his eyes, "No, I made a joke and you happened to not get it."

"I- You could've told me before I called out your name, y-your fake name, four times at the bakery." Harry blushed, making Louis laugh loudly.

"It's not like I asked you to not receive sarcasm."

"I- Where's Anna?"

"Who?" Louis asked, confused.

Harry shook his head, "My child?"

"Oh, playing with some kid."

Anna smiled at the boy in front of her, "I'm Anna. Can we be friends?"

The boy crossed his arms, "No."

"Why not? What did I do wrong?" She asked, frowning sadly.

"You're weird."

She froze, "No. I'm normal, I promise. I'm normal, I'm normal, I'm normal."

"Eww, no you're not. Go away!" He spat, pushing her on the floor.

She went into a ball, repeating, "I'm normal, I'm normal."

"What a freak." He grumbled, annoyed, not knowing Anna had heard him.

Anna went into hysterics, rocking faster and starting to hyperventilate.

The mom of the little boy walked up to Harry and Louis, "What the fuck is wrong with your child?"

"Nothing is wrong with her, she just..." Harry frowned, "happens to be autistic meaning your child did something to upset her."

"Well, my child would never!" The lady snapped. "Just make it stop."

Louis laughed humorlessly, "Listen, maybe if you taught your children manners this wouldn't have happened."

"How dare-"

"Shut the fuck up." He hissed viciously, "Your son literally pushed Anna, explain that."

Her face fell before she hardened her expression, "I- Don't try to flip this on me."

"I'm not flipping anything." He raised his hands up innocently, Harry watching this scenario go down in awe.

"You- You guys are just a bunch of fags!" She screeched in distress.

Louis smiled sickeningly, "And you're a homophobic bitch, now excuse me."

And with that Louis went towards Anna, sitting down next to her, Harry following behind.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked sweetly.

"Clearly she isn't okay, she's crying!" Louis stressed.

Harry kneeled down next to Anna, "Breathe baby, breathe."

Louis began to panic, he wanted to help, but he didn't even know what was happening.

This is one of the many reasons he hated kids, they were unethical.

Plus, it's not like he was any good at handling them.

He looked beside him, seeing a pigeon, giving him an idea.

He quickly ran away and jumped on a bench.

"Ahh! Get Satan's spawn away from me!" he screamed, hoping to distract Anna from her situation.

Anna looked at him and slowly began to calm down as she giggled.

Harry raised his eyebrows, looking at Louis "You're scared of a bird?"

"Yes! Get it away, please Harold?" Harry laughed along while Anna started to feel like herself again.

She stood up and sat on the bench next to Louis, who was standing.

"Loueeeeeee!" She giggled, looking up at him "Get down!"

"Not in this life, little missy." he exasperated, clutching his chest.

Harry giggled, watching the two interact fondly, "Come on, little angel. Let's get some ice cream."

Anna reached for Louis hand, "Lou-Lou, you come?"

Louis smiled softly, taking her hand, "On one condition, if I get mint flavor."

Anna scrunched up her nose, "Yucky! That's gross."

"That's not gross, you're gross." Louis accused childishly.

Anna poked Louis in his stomach, "No, you are!"

Harry rolled his eyes, taking the two children to the ice cream parlour.

This was definitely one of Harry's best days, like ever.