2.1

(edited)

Three months

Three months

Three of the happiest months in Wren's life.

Cassius and Malachi had moved in with her, Raven was finally happy, all her friends were back, Clarke was gone, there was no grounder problem and Arcadia was thriving all thanks to Wren, and a little bit because of Abby.

Wren had every reason to be happy and for once in her life, she finally felt at peace.

Lincoln had also moved here too as he had taken it upon himself to help train people.

I wasn't allowed to watch them train seeing as i had other things to do but i had sneaked away from Raven and her constant blabbering about all the stuff we could build to make this place better to get a look at them training.

Sneaking into the training room, i lean against a pillar just as Bellamy jumps through the air and punches Lincoln across the face.

Lincoln stumbles back while wiping blood from his lip but Bellamy doesn't give him time to recover before he rushes forward and goes for a punch but Lincoln grabs his arm as he ducks under it and flips him onto the floor.

They both breath heavily as Lincoln raises his fist in the air like he's about to punch but doesn't.

The room is silent, apart from Bellamy's harsh breaths, as Lincoln leaves his side to address the class "he had me, but he was too aggressive"

"whatever you say" Bellamy fires back while grabbing a shirt.

Making my presence known, i step out into the open while slowly clapping.

"me next" i joke, Lincoln and Bellamy turning to face me.

"oh Birdie, you think you can play with the big boys?" Bellamy jokes back as we both walk closer to each other, getting in the others face.

"well it wouldn't be the first time i would have won against you in a fight" i taunt, smirks on both of our faces.

He slowly steps back before taking his shirt off again and getting into a fighting stance "lets see what you got Birdie"

I make the first move as i sprint forward and try to punch him but he ducks under my arm and gets a hit on my stomach.

We circle each other like a predator would do to its prey, waiting for the other to make the first move.

Bellamy is the one to do so as he jumps at me with a punch, just like he did with Lincoln moments ago, and gets a punch across my face.

I'm quick to gain my composure as i get a few hits across his face.

He takes a step back before rushing at me and trying to tackle me, which he fails at.

Repeatedly punching him in the stomach as he pushes me back, i lose my footing and go falling onto the ground.