2.5

(edited)

I begged and i begged, i screamed to my throat went raw, i even tried stopping them myself but all that ended up doing was me getting held down by two guards as Bellamy and Pike led ten or so people to go kill the grounders sent to protect us

All night i cried and hugged Malachi close, he asked me what was wrong but i didn't have the heart to tell him his father was being killed right at that moment.

Bellamy had two guards watch over me, to make sure i didn't follow them or try anything. He didn't show any remorse as he left camp carrying a gun that would end lives. 

I had lost track of time, Malachi was sleeping in my lap but all i could think about was Cassius and his life that has probably already ended.

My door is suddenly opened and Raven walks in with a look of pity.

I don't blame her, i probably look like a mess, my eyes red from crying, hair tangled.

She approaches me and engulfs me in a tight hug, whispering that things will be okay. I can't hold myself together anymore as i feel myself break, tear flood out of my eyes, my sobs and Raven's gently hushes fill the room.

I cling onto her shirt in desperation, wanting nothing more than to just disappear. Raven doesn't pull away as i drench her shirt with my tears, instead she holds me close and gently strokes my hair.

"i-i didn't even ge-get to say a proper goodbye" i sob, clutching onto her for dear life.

"hey hey it's okay, I'm here, everything will be alright" she tries to calm me down but none of her words process in my head, instead my hearing zones in on the guards talking outside.

"All the men have returned, no injured" 

My anger and sadness build up as i quickly get out of bed, telling Raven to watch Malachi before i run out the door.

The two guards call out to me as i run down the halls, well somewhat run, my body is still exhausted from getting no sleep and crying all night so i probably couldn't run as well.

As soon as i step outside and into the opened, the two guards catch up to me and grab my arms. I scream at them to let me go, my throat burning from the action.

A lot of people turn to look at me in pity as they watch the usually strong and independent girl break down once again.

"stand down" a voice calls out, a voice I'd much rather not hear at the moment.

I turn around to the entrance and see Bellamy and Pike leading their group, covered in blood that most certainly wasn't their own.

A distressed cry leaves my mouth as i charge at Bellamy, throwing weak hits at him but he just grabs my arms to stop me.

"i hate you, i hate you, why would you do that, why would you do that to me?! why would you kill him" i cry out, falling to the floor as i feel my heart shatter into a million pieces as the realization sets in.