2.7

Not many people wanted to stand against Pike and even less people wanted to stand with me. 

Pike had been very kind and told everyone about how weak I was and how I'm unfit to be in command and be making decisions. Apparently I'm not mentally stable after what happened with Cassius so once again, I've been completely left out of decision making.

I still had Malachi though, poor boy wasn't taking the death of his father very well but he was born and raised a grounder, which meant he believed in blood must have blood

Countless times I had found the little boy in the room holding Cassius' knife and practicing using it and each time I reassured him that everything would be fine and Pike and Bellamy would get what's coming to them soon enough but that  did nothing to put him at ease.

The next morning came as any other with people of Arkadia running around to get jobs done, and Malachi patiently sitting on the bed, holding his fathers silver knife with a red stone embedded into the hilt waiting for Raven to come and get him. She had promised she'd watch over him for the day while I got things settled and tried to gain some control back which I'm very thankful for.

 When Raven finally arrives, she greets Malachi with a hug before turning to find me head first in the toilet, vomiting my guts out.

"Wren what's wrong" she calls out, coming over to hold my hair out of my face. I couldn't exactly answer that questions as I don't know what's wrong either, I could only assume I ate something bad or just a plain old stomach bug.

After another 5 minutes of none stop vomiting, I had managed to get changed and ready for the day and after countlessly reassuring Raven I was fine and even promising that I'd see Abby later on, she finally lets me leave.

So that may have been a lie, Abby and whatever this is, is the least of my problems right now and I didn't have the luxury of time that I can go around wasting on pointless check ups with a doctor and even if I did that would only give people more reason to not stand with me, thinking I'm sick and weak.

Walking through the cold metal hallways of Arkadia, I recruit probably one of the only people here that would trust me, or the only person drunk enough to trust anything and anyone, Jasper.

"you know Wren, Bellamy is such a huge dick like he just killed and doesn't care and now he's taken over and poor you who worked so hard to gain respect has lost it all, you know kind of like me, I lost Maya cause of Clarke and now I've sworn vengeance against her" Jasper babbles, not really making any sense as he stumbles along behind me.

"yes Jasper I know, that's why we've got to stick together and stay sober" I hiss the last part at him, snatching the bottle he lazily holds in his hands before throwing it away. I was in no mood to deal with him and his drinking problem at the moment and though I do understand the pain he's going through, we just cant lay around drinking and sulking all day.