Chapter 4

Lei's

"Hey Lei are okay?" Meizuo asked.

"Y-yeah" I lied.

"Are you sure? You don't look like you're okay"

"Yeah. I'll be going now" I said and quickly got out of the room before Ahsi arrive but as I open the door-

"What are you doing-" I just looked down waiting to finish what he is saying but puts his hand on my chin and lift it.

"Are you okay?" His facial expression changed. It looks like he's worried about me- and here we go again. I know he won't care.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said as I lightly slap his hand just to take his hand of my chin.

"But-" he was about to say something but I didn't let him finish.

"You don't have to act like you care" I said as I walk away and I saw Shancai at his back. I don't know why but I ran away.

I just keep on running until I fell on the floor. I was to weak to stand up and my vision starts to blur.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I looked at the one who is talking until my vision went black.

Si's

"You don't have to act like you care" he said and ran away. What's wrong with him? He doesn't look good at all.

"Ahsi! Let's talk" I looked at her.

"Oh! Shancai. I'm really sorry for what have happened yesterday I-"

"It's fine. Just don't do it again or I won't be getting back with you again"

"So you mean we are-"

"Yeah! See you later" she said as she walked away.

"See you later" I said happily and walked in the room.

"So, what did you do to Lei again?" I looked at Meizuo. He's glaring at me.

"Oh Lei! Yeah I forgot about him for a while. Is he okay?" I asked and he looks pissed.

"What a real friend! Jing said you should take care of Lei and you said you will and what are you doing right now?"

"Hey chill. Are you angry?"

"It's not that. He's your friend, you should help him. I know he's not feeling well but he's not saying something"

"Well, I think he is in class already so let's go or we'll be late" I said and we got up and walked towards our classroom.

As we got there we saw Ximen talking to girls as always.

"Hey Ximen!" I shouted and he looked at me.

"Ahsi! Meizuo come!" I smiled at him while Meizuo is just silent.

"Have you seen Lei?" I asked Ximen and sat next to him.

"No! I thought he was with you?"

"He must be resting in the rooftop I guess" I said and later on the class started. Until the class has finished there is no sign of Lei. I'm getting worried.

"Why didn't Lei attended the class? It's not so him" Ximen said.

"I don't know" I said while having a worried face.

"Call him" Meizuo said and I took my phone and dialed his number. I was ringing but no one is answering it.

"No one is answering" I said.

"Where could he be?" Meizuo asked.

"I don't know. I'll be looking for him for a bit. You two can go on without me" I said as I ran out of the room.

I got in to his favorite place in this school and he wasn't there.

"Where could he be?" I asked myself.

I was just thinking of some place he could go until my phone rang. I quickly answered it not even seeing who's calling.

"Hello Lei! Where are you?"

"It's not Lei! It's Shancai idiot"

"Oh sorry! I called him ealier and he didn't answer so I thought it was him"

"Whatever! Next time look who's calling"

"Yeah sorry"

"But didn't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Everyone is actually talking about this"

"Talking about what?"

"Someone saw Lei collapsing"

"What? Where is he?"

"I don't know! Why would I care?"

I ended the call and quickly downstairs. I asked the students talking about Lei but they don't know where he is.

"Where are you Lei?"

•🌸•

Hello babies❤ I hope there is still someone reading this. I know.. it's been ages since I last updated this story. Sorry hihihi! I'm really lazy huhuhu. I don't have motivation. So yeah! I hope you'll like it. Lablab❤❤