Chapter 9

Lei's

I just remained silent as Qinghe made me sit on a bench. I'm tired because of the walking earlier. I think I need to rest for a bit and I'll be okay.

"Are you still feeling pain here?" He said as he put his hand in my head while patting it.

"A bit" I said as he suddenly kissed the top of my head.

"There! Does it still hurts?" He asked while smiling.

"W-what are you doing?" I said as I put my hand where he kissed it.

"Does it still hurt? I thought when you kiss it the pain will go away" he said as he pouted. I just laughed a bit.

"Eh? Why are you laughing?"

"You're not a child anymore but still you believe that. How cute" I said while still laughing.

"It's not real?"

"Well, if think it's real then it's real" I said trying hard not to laugh.

"Then does your head still hurts?"

"Umm. Let me think.. Maybe? I don't know" I said while acting innocent.

"Then let me kiss your head again" he said.

"You can't!" I said as I blushed.

"Why?"

"I just- um-"

"Qinghe! Where have you been?" I looked at her and she was glaring at us.

"Shancai-" she didn't let Qinghe talk.

"Let's go! I need you to do something for me" she said as she tried to pull Qinghe but he didn't move instead he looked at me.

"I'm fine. You can go with her" I said and smiled at him. He looked at Shancai. She looks really angry.

"Sorry Shancai but I can't" he said as I look at him with confusion all over my face.

"Why is that?" She asked. I feel like she can kill right now.

"I can't leave a sick person. I'm so sorry" he said.

"Whatever! If that's what you want! Don't even think about of showing yourself or even your shadow to me" she said as she walked away.

"She looked really angry right now. You should have gone with her. I'm fine" I said as I looked at him. He was silent for a bit until he started to laugh.

"Hey? Are you okay?" I asked him and he looked at me and hugged me.

"What are you doing?" I said as I pushed him slightly.

"It's the first time I've refused Shancai. I've always wanted to try it but I'm afraid that she might be angry" he said.

"Well, she is angry" I said.

"It's fine- I think?"

"But you've never actually done anything that she doesn't like?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just don't like her to be sad"

"But why didn't you go with her?" I asked while looking down.

"You're sick! I don't want anything bad happen to you" he said as I blushed.

"You're so kind" I said as I smiled to him.

"I'm not! I just want to help you"

"If only he's like you" I whispered to myself.

"Huh? What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said as I tried to smile.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah"

"Then let's go. I think you need to rest for now" he said as I just nodded while standing and we walked towards his car.

Si's

I entered the room without anyone noticing me. Well, they are too busy talking that's why. They never get tired of talking. It's really annoying me right now. If only they're like Lei.

"I never thought Qinghe and Lei are that close" Meizuo said as I frowned.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said as I sat down.

"Oh Ahsi! We saw Lei-" I didn't let Ximen finish.

"Yeah. I saw him a little while ago"

"Oh! But you know what we saw?" Ximen said. I just looked at them waiting for what are they gonna say.

"Lei was laughing and smiling with Qinghe all the time. I was actually shocked seeing him with someone else and laughing. I mean we barely see him smile right?" Ximen said while Meizuo is just nodding his head. Here's this feeling again. It's making me feel pissed.

"They even hugged" Meizuo said.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOPPED THEM?" I suddenly realized that I was shouting.

"Hey bro chill" Ximen said.

"Sorry" I said as I got up and left the room.

•🌸•

So, I'm becoming lazy again. Well, I'm always lazy. So, how was it?

I'm really thankful to those who are reading this. I love you guys hihihi❤