Chapter 10

Lei's

"Are you sure that you don't need my help?" Qinghe said.

"Yeah, you've done so much already and you still have class right?" I said smiling.

"I'm just worried-"

"Hey! Do you really think I can't take care of Lei?" Jing said while looking at Qinghe.

"It's not that-"

"You're not Lei's boyfriend okay?" She said while crossing her arms and looking away.

"B-boyfriend? I-I d-didn't say that h-he is m-my boyfriend" he said while blushing. He's really fun to tease. His innocence really makes me laugh.

"Qinghe! I'm really okay now. I think you should go to your class already" I said.

"Okay but let's have lunch together later okay?"

"Sure"

"Yey! Then I'll be going! Bye bye" he said as he started to walk happily.

"Let's go" I said while looking at Jing.

"He's like a kid" she said as we started walking.

"Yeah" I said as I chuckled.

"You really smile a lot when you're with him" that made me stop and think.

"Really?"

"Yup! Do you like him? I think it's not a problem to like him because from what I've observed he likes you" She asked. She looked excited.

"What are you saying Jing?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Well, I'll support you if that's what you feel"

"I never said that I have feelings for him" I said without showing any expression.

"You still like him?" I just remained silent. I know I've made my decision to forget about him but it's still early to say that I'm over him.

"So you still like him" she sounded like she's disappointed. She's wrong actually, like is just a small word compared to what I really feel for Ahsi.

"I still love him" I corrected her. I don't know why but I feel like crying. My eyes started to water then suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"Lei" He said as I looked at him. My tears suddenly fell from my eyes. He was glaring at me but his expression changed, he then suddenly hugged me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Let go Ahsi" I said trying to push him away from me, then he let go.

"Are you okay?" He said and was about to touch my face but I looked away.

"What's wrong with you?" I can tell he is annoyed

"Hey! Stop that Ahsi!" Jing said as she pulled me.

"Mind your own business Jing!" He said as he grabbed my other hand.

"Well, mind your own business too. Lei is not your business okay? You can go to your Shancai girl when you have a problem. Don't bother Lei!"

"I'm just worried okay? He's my friend-"

"Who says you are Lei's friend? You even said it yourself that you and Lei are not friends anymore because of your girlfriend"

"I am sorry okay? I didn't mean it"

"Well, it looks like you choose your girlfriend over your bestfriend. What a good friend you-"

"J-jing, can we just go" I said while trying to hold back my tears. She looked at me and then she talked again.

"Can you let go? Lei needs to rest" She said.

"Is he okay?" He asked. Stop acting like you care okay? It'll hurt me more.

"He'll be okay when you are not here so let go already" she said as she pulled me away and luckily he let go of my hand.

"Are you okay?" She suddenly asked. I just remained silent.

"Do you want to rest for today? It's fine. You can catch up with all the lessons" she said smiling.

"No need. I think I can handle myself" I said as I wiped my tears.

"If that's what you like" she said as we continued walking to our classroom.

"Hey man! Are you feeling well now?" Meizuo asked as we arrived at the classroom.

"Better than yesterday" I said as I sat down.

"That's good to know" Ximen said as he sat next to me.

"You know what? Ahsi was really worried about you-"

"Stop mentioning his name okay?" Jing said. She looks annoyed.

"Okay? He's here anyway" Meizuo said as we looked at the door. He walked towards us and he stopped in front of Ximen.

"Let me sit there" he said.

"O-okay?" Ximen said as he got up and sat on another chair.

I looked at Ahsi as he was sitting down next to me. He then looked at me and he smiled, I just looked away while expressionless even though I'm like screaming inside.

"Why are you sitting next to Lei?" Jing asked.

"I'm going to take care of him because he's not feeling well" Ahsi said as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm okay. Let go of my hand" I said while trying to pull my hand but I can't.

"No Lei! You're not fine"

•🌸•

I've been lazy for too long haha. Sorry bout that and I know this chapter is um- not good haha but yeah here it is.

This story has already 6k reads and I'm thankful! Thank you so much for your support guyss❤️