Chapter 5

Qinghe's

"Where is Shancai? She wasn't in class" I said talking to myself while walking.

"Maybe Daoming Si didn't let her attend class again! He's really bad for Shancai" I said as I stopped walking.

"My angel is influenced by that demon" I said as while being sad.

"I need to find her" I shouted. Then suddenly everyone was staring at me.

"What's with them? I know that I'm handsome but they don't need to stare at me that much" I said to myself as I continue walking.

I was walking around the school trying to find Shancai but I can't see her anywhere. Then suddenly I saw someone running. He then fell on the ground. I walked towards him..

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked and knelt. He lift his head but quickly dropped.

I quickly stood up and started shouting.

"HELP! HELP! ANYONE!" but why is it that no one's here. Weird- wait what am I talking about this is not the time to think like this.

"Hey! Wake up" I said as I shook him.

"Are you dying? Hey! Answer me. Why aren't you answering? Are you dead-" I stopped talking when suddenly someone hit my head.

"Are you crazy or what?" I looked at the person who is talking.

"Shancai! Where have you been? I was looking all over for you" I said with a worried face.

"Yeah. Whatever"

"Why didn't you attend class?"

"I was with Ahsi"

"Did he force you not to attend class?"

"Yeah right. Whatever you think but can you give me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you please get him away from here? I don't care where just let him disappear for a while" she said while pointing to the person on the floor. Oh my- I totally forgot about him.

"Why?" I asked as I lift him.

"Don't ask why just do it"

"Okay" I said as she walked away.

I looked at this person as I felt his body temperature. It seems like he has a fever, a high fever to be exact.

I began walking towards my car as I put him in the back of the car. I looked at him again and realized.

"He's Huaze Lei am I right? That's why he is familiar" I said as I closed the door and walked to the driver's seat.

I started the car and I went to a pharmacy to buy some medicine for him. Well, I won't let him die.

After buying I decided to go home and let him stay there until he wakes up.

As we arrived I picked him up then put him in a bed in one of the guest room. I put a wet cloth on his forehead then left to cook some food for him to eat.

"Well, I think food can cure anything" I said talking to myself again.

As I finished cooking I went to the room and I saw him sitting on the bed.

Lei's

"Where am I?" I asked while my body is feeling heavy and head hurting. He seems familiar.

"You're in my house. You passed out earlier in school so I helped you out" he said.

"Oh! Thank you" I said and he smiled. Wait he's Shancai friend right?

"I thought you were about to die. I was so shocked when you suddenly fell on the floor..." I just remained silent as he keeps talking. He's really far different from Shancai. He's kind- I think.

Random thoughts were on my mind as he continues talking while Im no paying any attention to his words. I suddenly remember Ahsi. Well, he won't care even I die or what. I just don't want to see him for a while.

"Hey! Can I stay here?" I asked him cutting his long talks.

"Sure! Oh by the way here is some food. Eat it and drink medicine so you'll feel better" he said as he gave me a tray with food and put the medicine in the side table.

"Thank you"

"Don't mention it. I just want you to feel better" he said and smiled. I smiled back. If only Ahsi is like him with me- It won't happen. He only will do that with Shancai. I'm not Shancai. I'm just Lei. Just plain Lei.

•🌸•

Hi babies uwu. I know this chapter sucks huhuhu. I'm terrible at this. I'm so sorry for not making it good and I'm so sorry for just updating now. I'm just out of inspiration that's why huhuhu. I hope you won't hate this huhu. Lablab❤❤