Chapter 11

Lei's

"Why is he here?" Ahsi said while glaring at the smiling Qinghe that didn't care of Ahsi's presence as he was just happily eating his lunch next to me. "And why is he even next to you while I sit across you?"

He's been asking that for a hundredth time already and here I am not answering it because I still don't want to have a talk to him. I'm still in the stage of moving on and I can't move on if he keeps on following me around like I'm a child that needs his attention or something.

"If you keep on asking that same question again and again, I won't hesitate cutting your tongue Ahsi" Jing said. She seemed pissed. I looked at her as she was glaring at Ahsi.

"Calm down Jing" I mumbled enough to let her hear. She looked at me as I smiled at her making her smile back. She hugged me and started talking.

"You're really adorable! If only I could put you in my pocket and never let you out unless I wanted to see you to protect you from that monster there" she said as she pointed Ahsi. I just chuckled with her action as I pushed her lightly, she then moved back a bit.

"What monster? And I won't let you hide Lei from me!" He said as his voice was louder but not as loud to make everyone in the school cafeteria look at us. Jing snickered as she talk.

"I'll watch you try"

They kept on arguing while I just stare and played with the food on my plate, pushing it with my spoon. I wasn't really comfortable on eating with Ahsi right now. I'm losing my appetite as they continue with their argument.

"Lei! You should eat your food" I looked at Qinghe as hold out a meat with his fork. "Here, eat it"

I hesitated a bit but I still ate it making him smile and continued eating his food again. I just slowly chewed the meat as I noticed that both Ahsi and Jing are already silent. I just looked at them with confusion in my eyes when I found them looking at me, Jing with her amused look and Ahsi looked pissed and could kill someone with his glare but went away quickly as he talked.

"Can I feed you too?" I looked at him confused. Why would he even want to feed me. "Please?" He has his puppy dog eyes and it's making it hard to say no but when I was about to say something, I stopped myself as I saw Shancai approaching making me stand quickly.

"I'm full" I said as I started walking away.

"Wait Lei!" He said as I heard a chair moving back.

"Ahsi! Where are you going honey?" I heard Shancai said as I started to run away from them.

I can here footsteps following me but I didn't care as I slowed my pace when I've felt that I was far away already as I eventually stopped in front of a bench and sat down when I felt a slight headache. I'm still sick after all.

I rested my head on the back of the bench as I closed my eyes and placed on hand my forehead. I just allowed myself to calm down a bit so that the headache will go away.

"You okay?" I shot my head up making my head spin a bit as I looked at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked while my voice was pretty low but I think he have managed to hear it.

"Did you forgot what I've said this morning?" I just tilted my head and stared at him, still feeling the spinning.

"I said I'll take care of you because you are sick" Ahsi said as he sat next to me and I just looked at him.

"But what about Shancai?" I asked as he put his hand on my forehead, feeling my temperature.

"You're still have a fever. You should have rested" he said, not answering the question.

"Let me take you to our room" he said as he stood up and knelt on the ground while facing his back.

"What room?" I asked confused.

"F4's, you can rest there. Come and I'll take you there" he said ask I hesitated but leaned to him, wrapping both of my hands on his neck and he lifted me. If only my head wasn't spinning I wouldn't take his offer.

I placed my chin on his shoulders as I accidentally smelled him. I was a nice and calming smell and it made me lean closer to his neck, smelling him. I didn't know what I was doing as I was comfortable with his scent as I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"L-Lei?"

"Hm?" I hummed as I slowly close my eyes. I let myself swallowed by the darkness and drifted to sleep.

•🌸•

It's been a while haha. I won't be surprised if no one is reading this anymore but it's fine haha. I'll just remind you that I wrote this while I'm half asleep haha. Byee~ (^^)/