Prologue

Agonizing screams could be heard from the dark room. Six men were busy monitoring their subject. At least, this process will again erase the remaining memory that their subject has. They were speaking in Russian, a conversation of mixed determination and excitement. Nothing comes in their face but the mission they ought to do.

The buzzing sound of the machine stops as the screams ended. A man moved towards their subject and removed his mouthpiece.

"Check the vital signs" the man said to his co- scientists in strong Russian accent.

The man, on the other hand, was heaving breaths still keeping himself attended from the pain. But to the extent, pain subsided apparently as he broke himself from the chains.

It will be the perfect time to getaway from that place. He doesn't remember anything because he had been brainwashed and took himself in a cryofreeze. His old self was renewed with this killing machine which the world greatest enemy has made.

Meanwhile, he got the other man's neck and squeezed it until it broke the poor scientist's neck. The rest of the men aimed at him and had their guns towards their target but their subject was too strong. He lunged at them and able to snatched their guns and pointed it in their heads, shot them to death.

He gathered a shirt and a jacket and put them on. Carried himself with guns and daggers before leaving the room. Of course, the commotion grew louder yet he finally able to sneak out from them, shooting every single person beforehand. He wanted to kill anybody, that's all he thinks of. Especially a certain man with a shield. That's his mission...