Chapter 1- Party preperations

3rd person pov

~The day after school ended~

*6:00 am*
"SOFIAHH!"Amber sings, barging in Sofia bedroom, waking her up from her peaceful, deep sleep. Sofia groans and glances at her clock, h as Amber tears open her curtains, blinding Sofia.

"Amber as much as I love you, don't even with me right now, summer has only just started, I SHOULD BE ASLEEP TILL AT LEAST NOON!", Sofia says as she slaps her pillow on her face.

"Nuh ah uh. You need to wake up now! Daddy's hosting that huge school reunion party tonight! You gotta help me decide on decorations. And plus, it's lonely without you."says Amber as she sighs in a gushy manner.

Sofia sits up, finding interest in her sisters behavior.
"Pffft, alrighty then. Just give me 10 minutes to get ready".

Amber dances her way out of Sofia bedroom with a toothy grin.

Sofia's POV
I got myself out of bed and let out a really big yawn, making my way over to my closet to get dressed.

Tonight is the party, it's not supposed to be super formal but maybe I should wear something different today. I didn't want to pick out a heavy dress since the party will probably last for a while, but I also don't want to be to casual and wear just a top and jeans. "Ahh this will do" with a smile on my face, I pull out a blue dress thats appears to be more comfortable and lighter looking. Turning myself around, I find myself at my shoe rack, seeing shoes I didn't even know I had. Again, I wanted to wear something formal yet comfortable for tonight so I picked out a lace trimmed pair of white flats. I walked over to my vanity and started to brush out my auburn curls.

"I wonder how much everyone from Royal Prep has changed? How will the react when they see how much I have changed?" I sighed, then remembering that Vivian is coming tonight and I squealed out of nowhere. Suddenly my face felt hot, realizing that an old friend of mine, Prince Hugo, would be attending the reunion as well. It's been years since I've seen the both of them. Ever since RPA I hadn't made an effort to get in contact with them, let alone any of my other friends.

I placed my tiara on my head then exited out of my bedroom.

3rd person POV
Sofia started to walk over the the royal ball room where the party was being set up. As she opened the door Sofia accidentally hit baileywick in the head.

"Whoops, excuse me Baileywick!" Sofia apologized.

"How are the party preparations getting handled?" She asked.

"Well your brother isn't much of a help with those wheel shoes on, but other than that, it's going quite well."

"Wonderful!"she replied. As Sofia was about to walk around the ball room Baileywick stopped her saying,"Say, Princess Sofia, I think Amber wanted your help. She is in the garden behind the ball room. Why don't you go check on her" he said with a smile.

"Sure thing Baileywick".

Sofia made her was to the garden to find Amber decorating. Amber looks over to Sofia and runs to her sister. That kind of startled Sofia.

"Sofia! I need your opinion!", Amber cried.

"Ok, ok, with what?", Sofia said in a shock.

"Glowing butterflies or golden fireflies"

"Pffft, Oh amber", Sofia shakes her head. "I guess, glowing butterflies? She says as if she was questioning herself.

"GREAT!", Amber replies as she happily skips along.
Sofia follows her around for a while until Amber no longer needs her assistance.

Sofia's POV

I hope tonight will go as planned...