Chapter 8- Word Gets Around Fast

Sofia POV
I ran to my room to start packing for the lock in.
Once I got in, I went into my closet, stared into space for like 30 minutes, wondering what I should pack.
I finally found one outfit and was about to pick another one, until...

*knock, knock, knock*

"Princess Sofia, supper is being served." Baileywhick says to me.

He then leaves after informing me.

3rd person

Sofia rushes downstairs for dinner, finding her father with two sheets of paper on each side of him.

"What's that dad?" Sofia asks in wonder.

"I've heard that you would like to switch schools next year, so I have these information forms so we can start discussing wether you want to go to RHS or CSS.

Sofia and her family happily ate dinner and while going over the schools information forms, they decided they would schedule school tours.

After dinner Amber sneakily pulled Sofia to the side and rand off into the halls.
"A-Amber What are-" Sofia said before being cut off.
"Shhhh! Come look at this, I'm sure you'll like it." Amber smirks.
The two sisters walked into the royal meeting room. Amber opens a drawer and pulls out some paper that seemed a couple years old.
"Sofia, I wasn't supposed to be betrothed to Axel, look." Amber says as she shows Sofia the first paper"
"Ok then who?" Sofia questioned.
"It was supposed to no one." She said with a little smile
"Wow. That's, thats- how do you feel?" Sofia didn't know what to say. Her sister was about to respond, but the words wouldn't leave her mouth.
"-But here is the better side of things, the part that you will like!" Amber finally says.
She pulls out a second piece of paper and shows it to Sofia.
"You were supposed to be betrothed to Hugo! EEEEeee-Eehehhe!!!" Amber whispers shouts so that no body would hear her.
"Really!-" Sofia pauses, realizing what she had said. Her sister smirks. "I mean... uhhhmm. Why w-would I be happy about t-that."
"Oh come on, don't play innocent! I know you guys kissed!" Amber shows a big grin.
"W-What!? How did YOU know?! I meant- Wait no- I d-didn't mean that!" Sofia laughs nervously.
"Don't worry, Axel texted me earlier."
"HOW DID HE FIND OUT?!" Sofia whisper shouts then starts pacing around the room. She then makes her way to Amber and tugs on her shoulders,
"What happens if dad or someone else finds out! Will we be in trouble?!" Sofia panicks.
"I mean... I really don't know... but on the bright side, I totally ship it!" Amber grins, trying to turn the mood around.
~meanwhile, Hugo and Axel~
HUGO POV
Axel and I just got back home from visiting our Aunt.
When we walked out of our carriage, Mr. Willingham (The Royal Advisor) greeted us with a letter to Prince Desmond's royal lock-in.
I took the letter from him, and smiled with appreciation.
"Thank you Willingham." My brother said before snatching the letter out of my hand while I was reading it.
I threw him a nasty look, and cleared my throat.
"Aghhem. I believe I was reading that before you interrupted me."
He continued to read that until-
"Yeah, yeah. Do you really want to go to this?" He responded.
"Pffft, I don't see why not?" I questioned back at him.
"Ha, well I'm not gonna go. Have fun."
I don't know what has been up my brothers you know what, but I'm sick of it.
"Wait till Amber see's you like this..."I mumbled as I smacked my head.

Hey guys I'm back from vacation so I'll be updating regularly now! No more waiting week by week! -yournewredcup