Ch 16 (Tease) - The Other Side

Sofia POV

It was black for a second. I felt like I was Alice, falling into a ongoing hole through time.

When I landed, it wasn't rough. More like landing on a soft pillow.

To my left was a tunnel full of shiny, purple crystal's. Then to my right there stood a bars; rusted metal bars.

I know in movies that, the more intriguing one is usually a trap, so I'm gonna play it safe and go down the rusty path.

Slight Mistake

What is this place? It sure doesn't look like home. The woods here look like they could go on forever. And what's that disgusting smell? Eek smells like booty flakes.

*Tap, Tap*

"Ahem! Pardon me, but what is a damsel like you doing out in the woods during this hour?" A deep voice said.

Damsel, really?

"Uh- Where am I? I'm lost."

"Come with me I'll take you back to the village."

Village? Egh this guy reeks? The least he could have done is spray that shower in a can stuff that those middle schoolers use? Axe? He seems like he's been out here for months. His clothing seems very, very different too.

Finally I could see the sky since those trees weren't in the way.

Village. Where the hell am I?

"Here you are young lady."

Out of no where, a large group of people crowded me. "Sofia!"
"The king will be furious!"
"Where are the gaurds?"
"Does this ruler have any idea how to control his kingdom? Let alone his kids"

"Don't worry! I informed the King!"

Horses and what looked like mid-evil times guards, stormed all over the little stone bridge behind me.
Trumpets blasted and flags stood tall in the air.

"Sofia!" My dad was no longer wearing some fancy suit. He was wearing all kinds of wonky, dressy things.

What I couldn't believe is what my father did next.

"You uncivilized commoner. I don't know how I can even call you a servant under my palace. You should be thankful your mother found my shoe." he hissed then whispered the last part.

My father grabbed me harshly and pulled my into the carriage.

"If we're going to trade you to the west end, you need to learn how to listen."

____________________________________

Just a little something to get you guys ready for the next few chapters! I estimate that this book will end maybe by Chapter 40? Then after that my new book will be published:))

I do want to make a book two to this, but I'm not sure for now=)