Ch 13- The Choice pt 2

3rd person POV
Corinthian School of Sports
9:00
Sofia and her family have arrived at CSS. Queen Miranda and King Roland showed a proud smile upon their face, impressed by how much the school has grown, while a nervous looking Sofia walks beside them. She wraps her arms around her waist and rubs her elbows anxiously.
The school was huge. Almost bigger than ERA.
Before entering the schools gates, Roland was bumped into my a young man.
"Oh Dios Mio, my sincerest apologies, sir!" the young man apologized.
"Thank you, it's okay. My name is King Roland, and this is my wife Miranda and my daughter Sofia. Could you tell me if we're headed in the direction of the schools main office?"
"Príncipe Emmanuel." He smiles and reach his hand out to Roland. "- And Yes it's strait ahead in the middle of the school. I can walk you guys there?" Emmanuel stated more In a question than a fact.
"Thank you, that would be wonderful!" Miranda spoke up.
"So princess, are you coming to CSS this coming up school year?" Emmanuel asked Sofia.
"I may be, but I also could attend RHS." She replied.
"Ahh, my sister went there. I also went there for my freshman year, but when I found out this place had a "ppp" I didn't waste a second on deciding what school I wanted to go to!"
They had arrived at the main office, and King Roland was signaling Sofia to come inside.
"I'll meet you guys in there-" she waves "-A "ppp", whats that?" Sofia questioned Emmanuel.
"It's a "Prince and princess program" to help future kings, queen, dukes, and duchesses with their roles in the kingdom. I had to go to RHS or ERA because I'm heir to the throne, but I really wanted to play sports and win, so that threw ERA out of the picture since they don't have sports at that school. RHS has sports but they're not nearly as good as they are here, and since I'm heir, and CSS didn't have the "ppp" back then, I had no choice but to go to RHS."
Emmanuel took a deep breath from talking to fast without stopping. Sofia stood there wide eyed.
"Well thank you for the info Em-man-e- lual?" She questioned herself after pronouncing his name completely wrong.
"Just call me Manny, and you're welcome." Manny spoke.
Sofia waved bye as she walked in the schools office to meet her parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sofia POV
2 hrs later
We finished touring CSS, and I mean it when I say it's absolutely Amazing. The "ppp" is different from the other classes royals would take, so I'd be in irregular and smaller classes than other people. Plus I'll be able to do ice dancing and dazzle ball, and maybe flying derby on winning teams! We're still going to check out RHS but after hearing about the "ppp" I don't know if I want to waste my time checking RHS out.
Royal High School
"Sofia, Sofiaaa."
I was woken up by my moms voice. I guess I took a little nap.
"We're here, come on." My dad said.
"Ok, ok." I said while yawning and walking out of the car.
We made our way to RHS's main office to get a map of the school and information papers. My dad volunteered here once, so he sorta know where almost if everything is. Once we got in the schools office, my dad grabbed a map of the school just Incase we got lost. Before we could leave, a woman stopped us.
"Miranda?! Is that you? What a pleasant surprise to see you here!"
That sounded so fake. Besides that, this woman looks really familiar.
"Yes it's me!" My mom paused and pulled the woman into a tight hug, "Helen I've missed you!"
"Wait. Mrs. Hanshaw?! What are you doing here I thought you worked at the elementary school?"
I can't believe I forgot about her. Mrs. Hanshaw was like my second mom when I was a kid. She was always so kind and patient with me, jade, and ruby (her daughter). I really miss hanging out with them...
"Well I still plan on teaching at the dunwitty elementary school. Working here was just a side job this summer." Mrs Hanshaw claimed.
"How are Jade and Ruby? We haven't talked as much since school ended." I asked
"They're doing absolutely fine. You should come over and visit them again." She suggested.
"I would love to. Maybe this weekend?" I looked to my parents for permission. They nodded.
"Sounds good to me. Say... would you guys like me to        show you around? I bet I can answer any questions that come to mind!" She challenged.
"That would be great! Thank you Helen." My dad  said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tour went really well. Unfortunately. I really wanted the tour to go bad so that I could go to CSS lollll. We found out the RHS has a really good performing arts program, AND I UNFORTUNATELY JUST LOVE PERFORMING ARTS! I'm not sure if the as good as the performing arts school that Vivian goes to, but they said they've sent there kids to "Avalorian Performance Center" after they've graduated. APC is a school for the best, and only the best, artist, actors, singers, dancers, and musicians! And after you finish that school, your set for life! All you do is travel with you team and put on shows. I would rather be doing that than sit in a big old castle with no important role. Though... I guess that's why CSS has "ppp". It's to help with that.
I still have to decide tonight or it's too late! This is way to much pressure.
Anyways, other than all that, Mrs. Hanshaw was acting real weird. She seemed really uptight and low key kept throwing nasty looks at my parents and I. Did we do something wrong?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV
Sofia and her family came back to the castle, looking worn out. The gaurds opened the castle door for them, but looked at the royals worriedly. As they were stepping inside-
*thump*
The palace tile nearly cracked when Sofia's dead wait hit it. She was passed out.
"AH! Sofia! Sofia!"