"Go away Blake"

"How come you didn't get a detention?" I questioned Daisy, an Innocent smile appeared on her face as she grabbed my hand dragging me towards the lunch line. I sighed, I wasn't hungry. Having detention with Jacob has put me off my food, but it wasn't just Jacob it was the fact that whispers are going around the school about my 1st detention.

"I told him I had a doctors appointment" I whipped my head in Daisy's direction as I glared at her innocent look, I felt my hands shake with anger. I sucked in a breathe as I stared ahead off me as Daisy looked at me with worried eyes.

"Look I am-" I cut Daisy off "Look its okay, I am just in a bad mood today" I heard her sigh as she nodded her head telling me she understood before ordering what she wanted, I walked by her side slowly. I felt Daisy nudge me in the side making me look at her.

"Ain't you having anything?" she questioned worried.

"I'm not hungry, I had a big breakfast" I lied. She nodded as she paid for her food and began walking towards a table, I took my phone out as I glanced at the time. Its nearly 2:10 that means school finished soon. But detention lasts an hour so I have to stay longer then everyone else.

I looked up making sure I wont trip on anything, or walk into anyone. To see Jacob's table coming into view, and for some reason Reese was waving his arms around for someone, I looked behind me to see no one there...

That only means hes waving at Daisy. The table was getting closer and that's when I knew that we was eating with them at lunch from new on since Daisy and Reese am a 'thing' I thing. I saw Daisy smile shyly as Reese as we sat down, I sat next too Daisy and Jared. I shuffled around getting comfortable as everyone else talked about random stuff.

I don't want to sit on Jacob's table all the time, not since the last day I saw Jacob was when I went mad with him and he ordered me to tell him whats wrong. Thinking off it made my blood boil as I remembered how angry I got that day with him. Jacob is the only person that can-

"Emily!" someone shouted my name, I blinked once as I turned to the person calling my name...Reese. I raised my eyebrow telling him to carry on "You spaced out" he replied as he chewed on hes apple, I nodded as I looked down at my hands.

"What's the matter?" Daisy mouthed to me as I looked up at her through my long eyelashes, I nodded my head telling her nothing was up as I gave her a reassuring smile. I looked around the dinner hall to see mostly everyone looking at us as they talked to their friends.

"So how are you Emily?" Jared asked breaking the awkward silence they fell upon us, I sighed as I nodded my head giving him and the rest of the guys a warning glance as I told them with my eyes not to say anything to Daisy about my break down.

They nodded in understanding making my shoulders sag in release as I replied with 'I'm fine' and went back to staring out in space. Everything was running through my mind all at once, my father being a dick, my mother leaving me to cry alone, Daisy having a date, me having to go on a date with Jacob and last of all...detention.

I don't know how its going to go. And I don't know what its like. All I know is I have a bad feeling about it.

"So Saturday then?" I heard someone ask in conformation, I looked up as I gave everyone a questioning glace. They all chuckled before Reese spoke up "I asked if Saturday was okay for the double date?" I sighed and nodded my head.

Daisy grinned happily as Reese held her hand, red blotches covered her face as she giggled lightly. I turned away from them just as someone called my name from behind me, recognizing the voice I turned my head slightly too see Blake.

"The good girl getting detention, that's a shocker" Blake smirked as I groaned in frustration as I rubbed my hand over my face as I looked Blake in the eye.

"Go away Blake" I sighed as hes smirking grew wider.

"Gladly" he began walking off as I looked at hes back confused, that was too easy. For Blake anyway, maybe hes-

"See you at detention" he said with a mischievous glint in hes green eyes.

You see, me and Blake usto be childhood best friends. Our mothers were close and we just grew closer with each day our mums spent together. But when we went to high school he became a player, and when he tried to play me I instantly knew I was being played.

But the worst part is I actually fell for him. Fell for hes games. And he knew it.

After when I found out, I never saw him, talked to him again. Our mums grew curious but never asked which I am glad for, because that story is embarrassing. Only Daisy knows everything about me and Blake.

"Whats with him?" Jacob asked for the first time today, I looked at him as I was about to say 'doesnt matter' Daisy decided to open her big mouth.

"She usto like him and-" I cut her off with a warning glare, she looked at me and widened her eyes in realization. Blake, Jared and Reese gave us all curious glances but didn't say anything else for the rest of the lunch.