Dear Jacob,

Jacob's P.O.V

I lied on my bed and breathed on a breath, my muscles was acing and I couldn't help but think how Emily is feeling now. Everything has happened all at once and its hard to put my head around it. Grabbing my phone I dialed Emily's number- no answer.

Well that's weird. Dialing her number again, it still came up -no answer. Having a bad feeling in my stomach I know something was wrong, grabbing my keys I ran towards my car. My adrenaline pumped as I jumped in and speed to Emily's house.

Everyone was outside, crowded. I parked the car as close as I could and jumped out, pushing the people out the way as I ran towards the front. Hands were on my chest, looking down they belonged to a police man.

"You cant be here" he said as he pushed be back, angrily I looked him in the eyes. I needed to get it there, I needed to see what's going on. Out the corner off my eyes I saw police officers help Emily's mum out the door as she cried her heart out.

As she walked towards the ambulance, my breathing picked up. She looked through the crowed then her eyes stopt at me, she walked towards me shoving the police off at the same time. She handed me a white letter with my name on it.

"Where is Emily?" I asked desperately, she shook her head tears falling from her eyes as she walked back "WHERE IS EMILY?" I shouted.

She turned around, and looked me in the eyes "Shes-Shes dead" and then she was gone in the ambulance. Wait- Did she just say she was dead?? Running towards the front I pushed passed the police officers. Tears ran down my face as I tried running towards the house but hands grabbed me back.

"EMILY!" I shouted "EMILY!"

Then, the black bag come into my version of sight. A body bag. Falling to the floor I held the letter tight in my hands. She really is dead. I cried and cried as I watched the bag being put into the van and then it drove away. Just like that.

Looking down at the note in my hands I kept thinking off whats inside, my tears dropped down my face as I slowly opened it:

~~~

Emily's P.O.V

I jumped back up as I couldn't breathe, I sat up in the bath trying to gain my breathe back. I looked at the razor on the side off the bath, my head said don't do it but my heart told me different. Could I really go on without Dylan by my side?

Looking at it again I picked it up and held it in my hands, my adrenaline was pumping and I placed it by my skin. Do I really want to cut myself? Do I want to be that weak? But the problem is... I am weak.

"Dear Jacob,

I am sorry... I wasn't brave enough to chuck the razor away, to say 'Life is too important' but honestly... I wouldn't take it back. I felt free... I knew I wouldn't be able to go on without Dylan by my side. I loved him and he died in my arms.

Tears rolled down my face as I took a deep breathe and let the razor cut deep into my skin, I took a sharp intake as the stinging started and liked down to get comfortable. The blood pouring out my skin was the past, my life all coming out.

"I am weak, and I knew I would either go to a mental home or kill myself. It hurt... it did. And I knew you will be crying right now reading this and trust me I am crying too..

The blood overtook the water, and my eyes was starting to drift. I felt good, and I knew for a fact that I will see Dylan again.

"Don't take it personally, I knew you would hold me together but all I needed to do was break down. Dylan was my weak side. He showed me happiness he showed me love. But there is one this I forgot to tell you..

I love you Jacob Matthews. You showed me a new side of love that I never knew existed. You showed me happiness, you showed me how to have fun. And I am sorry for ruining this relationship and I sure as help it doesn't end up like Romeo and Juliet. Else I will come back purposely just to hunt you down.

I love you Jacob, stay strong."

Before I knew it I was in darkness, and can I tell you one thing? I sure as hell loved it.