He cant die, he cant leave me

Emily's P.O.V

Jacob got out the car angrily, he paced up and down with hes head in hes hands. He had tears forming in hes eyes and he looked guilty,

"Jacob, calm down!" I shouted at him as I quickly got out the car and stood in front of him. He looked me in the eyes as a tear dropped out, I quickly wiped it away and kissed hes cheek slightly. I don't know why hes crying and its killing me.

"I should of see it; the bruises, the flinching. I should have known" he mumbled running a hand through hes hair, tears welled up in my eyes. The sight off him right now was heart breaking. He looked...broken.

"Jacob, I didn't want you to know" I whispered, he st opt and looked at me before shaking hes head. I looked at the floor not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Why?" he whispered, hes voice cracked "Didn't you trust me?" he breathed as he coughed to cover up hes sobs,  my head shot up in shock.

"I trusted you Jacob, don't forget... we never really got on before" I stated.

"I guess your right" he mumbled, he quickly pulled me into a comforting hug that made me melt inside. I have never felt so safe in my life.

"Listen, I got to go. But-But promise you wont tell?" I asked pleading him.

"Wait-" I cut him off while walking backwards towards my door.

"Listen I got to go-"

"Does he still hit you?" was all he said before I closed the door on him. I leaned against it and fell to the floor, tears rimmed my eyes and I couldn't hold them back. I felt broken, I felt like I have betrayed Jacob.

"WAIT NO NO! STOP!" I heard my mother shout. Panic rose inside off me as I quickly ran upstairs, In front off me I could see my father try hitting Dylan but my mother is in the way. My mother caught sight off me.

"Take Dylan in the safe room!" she shouted. I quickly nodded to numb to speak and grabbed Dylan and took us quickly towards the safe room, he looked at me tears running down hes face.

"Hes started aga-again" he whispered, he then broke down on sobs and fell to the floor. I looked down at him and swallowed, I sat next to him and cuddled him ... hes eyes started shutting and I placed him down on the bed.

"I will try and protect you all I promise" he whispered. Hes only 8 and he thinks he can protect everyone from a monster, I shook my head as a tear escaped my eyes. I kissed hes cheek and ducked him in before sneaking outside.

Mothers scream and cries was heard through the house, I knew today wasn't going to be a good day. And someone is going to get hurt ... I am willing to die for my family, as long as they am okay.

"Let her go!" I shouted as I ragged my father off my mum, he turned to look at me raged. He looked angry, really angry ...kind of scary.

"Oh she is back!" he shouted sarcastically, I shook my head and laughed humorously.

"Why did you come back father?" I asked venom lacing my voice.

"To finish what I started" he shouted angrily "I never got out of jail, I broke out... and your whore of a mother took me back!" he laughed evilly before looking at me a glint in hes eyes "You never told your mother what happened did you?" I breathing hitched in my throat, my blood ran cold and the bravely I had was gone.

"Shut up!" I whispered, he just laughed and walked closer towards me. He grabbed my face and hit it against the wall, I fell to the floor in pain. I held the back off my head and it was wet, bringing my hands back I looked at them... It was blood.

My mothers screams was heard and I tried to get up but I couldn't move, I was stuck in place. My head was throbbing and every time I turned my head or even tried to go up I would full back down from dizziness. I knew I need to get up now.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dylan run in and tried to help out, my eyes widened in shock. I tried talking and shouting at him to get out but I couldn't speak. Dylan fell to the floor and my father was on top of him hitting him, hes cries of pain gave me something to get up for.

Getting on my hands and knees, I crawled to where Dylan was and pushed my dad off Dylan. He stumbled to the floor and then turned to look at me with evil eyes, fear rose through me and as my dad was about to take a step towards me Jacob came running in and pushed him backwards.

He glanced at me before punching my dad, not concentrating on the fight I crawled to Dylan and cradled him in my arms. Hes eyes was closing and I knew I had to be brave and speak "Stay away Dylan" I whispered, sobs raked my body and I couldn't seem to hold him. We both fell to the floor and I looked at my hands, they was covered in blood, it wasn't mine either.

Dylan's eyes was drooping, I held him closely "I love you Emmy" he whispered, I kissed hes forehead and lingered there as tears dropped on hes face. He cant die, he cant leave me. The pain in my head had vanished and all that got my attention was Dylan.

He took a big sharp breathe, before letting it out slowly. He didn't take anymore breathes and hes heart was not beating. He wasn't breathing. I looked at him shocked as kept slapping hes face gently "Get up Dylan" I shouted "Get up!" I screamed.

Police ran into the room, guns in their hands. Jacob came running towards me and grabbed me around the waist pulling me back, more importantly away for Dylan. He just layed there, alone. I screamed and kicked as everything went in slow motion.

"DYLAN! WAKE UP!" I screamed louder, I looked over at my mum who was crying her eyes out leaning again a wall. I tried pulling myself out of Jacob's hold but it wasn't working "DYLAN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I shouted as Jacob pulled me out the room and out the house.