"Mum just-"

"Mum just-" I got cut off as my mother spoke up through the line "Are you okay? Is-" I sighed in irritation as I butted in through her little rant "JUST PICK DYLAN FROM SCHOOL MUM" I shouted as I put the phone down on her, I breathed out a breathe as I made my way inside the detention room.

The teacher was sitting on hes desk writing down something, he nodded at me as I smiled and made my way to the front desk. I was the first one here so far, I looked down to see a piece of paper and a science book. Great, I got to work.

I got my pen out and began copying the science book out, I heard feet shuffle inside but never looked up. Halfway through the detention I felt something hit the back of my head. Picking it out of my hair I looked at it fully, a paper plane. I sighed, as I looked behind me to see no other then Blake.

He gestured for me to open it, I shrugged my shoulders as I slowly opened the paper up. It can't be that bad, I meswell read it. I turned around again to see Blake giving me a irritated look as he mouthed 'go any slower' I rolled my eyes at hes sarcasm.

"So.. Are you sleeping with all the bad boys? or just Jacob? maybe Jared? or-or maybe it is Reese..."

My mouth fell open as I stared at the paper in shock, does everybody think that? does everybody think I am- I felt something hit my head again and I knew it was another piece of paper from Blake. Picking it up I opened it more quicker then last time and read over it, taking it in.

"Are they paying you?, well if so how much will it cost for a good blow job?"

I scrunched the paper up and put it in my pocket, I blew out a breathe as I glanced around the room. I saw Jacob, Reese and Blake, also a few others but I don't know them. I never knew Reese and Jacob came in, I never even knew they had detenti- wait, now I remember Jacob getting detention in History.

Blake started calling my name, I turned around to see him smirking evilly. That only meant-

"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side.

"20?" Just ignore him Emily, he is just trying to mess with you, ignore him

"10?" I looked at the teacher hoping he will help me but his asleep, just great.

"5?" I got up pushing my chair back as it falls to the floor with a loud bang causing heads to turn to us, I grabbed my book and aimed it at his head. But as I don't have any skills in chucking it ended up hitting the teacher

Great now I just hit a teacher over the head with a massive Science book. I watched as the teacher's chair fell backwards with the teacher in it still, I just stood there with my mouth opening and closing like a fish.

Laughter interrupted the room as my face grew bright red, the teacher stood up fuming as he pointed towards me. I just stood there not being able to move as the teacher got closer and closer towards me.

"EMILY MILLER, DETENTION EVER DAY FOR-FOR 2 WEEKS" the teacher shouted as spit flew out of hes mouth onto my face, I scrunched my nose up in disgust as I wiped my face with my hand. The bald teacher rubbed hes bald head as he muttered something about 'children having no respect'

I turned to see Blake smirking as he leaned back in hes chair like he owned the place, Jacob had an amused smile plastered on hes face as he chuckled lightly at my burning face, Reese was bursting out laughing as odd times all you could hear was him snorting like a pig and everyone else was also laughing.

Great, I come in here for detention 1 time and walk out with another 2 weeks worth. I wonder how long it will take for this to go around the school.

10 minutes.

maybe even 6?

or-or...- my phone pinged, informing me I have a message. With a sigh I took my phone out to see 2-3-4...8....21, in shock as the messages kept going up I opened the first one to see Daisy has sent it me.

"Did you seriously chuck a book at a teachers head?"

I opened the second one as I read over it and groaned.

"OMG! EMILY! your such a bad girl" FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER.

How long did that take? I looked at my watch to see I have only walked out off detention less then 1 minute.