facile missione

"So why you bring me here?" I grumbled. As I felt the uneasiness swell inside me. I could see people's eyes starring at us but I refused to look up. Even though I knew it wasn't just me they were looking at. It was juvia. Who was l for once happy, and that would surprise anyone, and to the fact that they probably heard the dating rumours that they didn't believe which is now confirmed by us holding hands into the guild. Surprise bitches.
"Well, first I want us to have a little chat with Lucy~ and than go on a mission... tehee" I glance at her to check if she was joking but she was full serious. No hesitation but determination in her eyes.
"Why? She was literally crying today over Gray and her break up!"
"Why? Well because we need to see that she's alright! Why anything else?" She glanced at me this time confused, I just shook my head and agreed with her disposition even though I was very nervous.
"Do you even know where she would be" I asked kinda hoping she didn't, but she nodded and than started picking up her pace to where now I know is Lucy direct as I see Lucy beautiful bright blonde her but sad red eyes sitting next to levy who for once doesn't have the kids attached to her hips.
We got there quicker than expected and both of levy and Lucy face were taken back by shock. I know what they would be thinking, but to be fair I would be to.
"Oh hi... natsu, and juvia!?" Levy looked at me confused and glancing between juvia and I. I shrugged.
"Hi levy and Lucy! I heard what happen Lucy. And what gray did was unforgivable. He a terrible person and needs some tough words" She grumbled and I could hear and feel that she didn't mean it. That the hatred she built for gray was out of jealousy rather than actual reasoning.
I saw Lucy let out a surprising smile "it's alright juvia, everybody makes mistakes. And I truely wish we could talk more. You seem in such a happy mood havnt seen you like this in awhile, but sadly today isn't the day for me, could we have a reincheck?" I could tell she was sincere and didn't mean anything bad by it but I felt juvia tense a slight, and if I saw juvia do that a day ago I would take that as juvia just being rude but now I know is that it's her insecurities playing up.
"That's alright Lucy, I hope you feel better, I'll see you soon! " she smiled and hugged me to the quest board direction.
"Thanks juvia, and I hope got the best for Natsu and you" she waved and if it wasn't for my super hearing i wouldn't of heard the faint sigh of disappointment, is she jelouse? Or maybe I'm reading into it.

"Well thag was successful" juvia smirked. Which I was surprised by coz I didn't see it that way
"How so?"
"Well now Lucy and I are gonna get close, and now she knows we are 'dating' and now I can talk about you to her and it's just full beneficial for you!" She smiles and she slightly hops to then once quest Board to now quest wall. I raise my eyebrow confused to why we would do a normal mission, we could complete them so quickly. "You are so easy to read Natsu, it hilarious, when was the last time you went on a mission just for fun and not work?" Juvia than grabbed a quest with so much energy that when she pushed it in my face it awefully reminded me of when Lucy was so excited to do a quest that she would just grab the first one she saw, show me, I'll agree than she'll read it and want to change it but I would never let her, I would than carry her out the guild with laughter behind me as we went on our mission. I must of zoned out for too long that juvia became annoyed
"Dude can't your read!" She started shacking the quest in front of my face until I had to physically snatch it out of her hands to read it.
Receive ancient heirloom
We need a young male and female with moderate to high magic abilities to decided a thief who is very wealthy so we can retrieve our family heirloom with ancient magic abilities that if in the wrong hands can reek havoc! Please help! ~~~~~~~~
This seems like one of those quest that a reckless kid takes and than half way it gets to dangerous out the quest deceived them and it was actually a high ranked quest than said and I have to come in and save the day. I thought to myself but it quickly vanished well forgotten in my mind.
"This seems like a fun quest right!" Juvia proclaimed.
"Yeah... except we are not that young, I think they are asking for 16-19 year olds not 25-30... and we aren't moderate to strong. We are Natsu and Juvia, we are literally the STRONGEST. We are one of the reason the 10 magic saints don't exist, as we all were so POWERFULL that instead of ranking us they just give us titles like a ranking. We created the ranking system! We have the title of a saint. I'm pretty sure they just want a normal mage, with no title with unique talent that will one day be just as strong as us. Not US! I felt an abnormal annoyance to do a normal quest like it's oddly beneath me and I felt sick to my Bines for everything I just said. Who am I to say I can't do a mission for being a saint. What have I become.
"Natsu. We are going, stop sooking and stop disgracing the kids that you once were. Man up you are embarrassing the saint title. Now let's go to Mira and do this quest" she huffed and started heading to Mira's office. I remember the days when it was just behind the bar approval. And now there's a whole office, many phone calls for approval. Just got a quest. At least s-class you can just pick, tell master  and go and hope you come back.

Ngl I can hardly remember what I wrote in the first few chapters, can't rmemeber who I said was the master and of Mira had kids or not so if u know please tell me :)