Hollywood

As we walk down the hallway away from Colby's room Elton hears someone's door open. It's Corey and Devyn! "Hey guys I want you to meet Elizabeth!" Elton says. "Hello" I say as I smile at them . "You can call me Lizzie for short" I say immediately after. "Well hello Lizzie it's nice to meet you! I'm glad your gonna be staying with us!" Devyn says. "Hello Lizzie!" Corey says as he smiles back at me. "Have you guys seen Sam?" Elton says. "I think he went to go pick up Katrina and go get food, he should be back in a little bit." Corey says. "Okay thanks guys you can go back to whatever you were doing!" Elton says. "Actually we were about to make a video would you like to join us?" Corey says. "I'd love to but I have some editing to do before we leave, but Lizzie might want to." Elton says. "So what do you say Lizzie wanna join us?" Devyn says. "Uh sure I'd love to join what is the video?" I say. "It's a try not to laugh challenge video." Corey says. "OH BOY!" I yell. "I love try not to laugh I'd say I'm the master at not laughing." I say. "Well we're gonna have to put you to the test." Corey says.

As we headed down stairs Corey grabbed his camera and laptop, and came down shortly after. "I'm gonna go edit some stuff you have fun and if you need anything feel free to ask." Elton says. "Do you have any water bottles I could have?" I ask nervously. "Ya sure I'll go get you one" Devyn says as she walks to the kitchen. A couple minutes later Devyn walks back in, and we sit down. Corey's stuff was already up and ready to go. "You guys ready to start?" Corey says. Me and Devyn both say yes.

"HEY GUYS COREY SCHERER HERE!! And welcome back to another video! Today we're going to be doing a try not to laugh challenge. I'm here with Devyn and Lizzie!"

*an hour later*

"Wow you really are the master at not laughing" Corey says. I chuckle a little bit "I told
you I was " I say while still chuckling. Elton walks into the room with Sam and Katrina. "Sam and Kat came home while you were making the video" Elton says. "Hey you must be Elizabeth right?" Sam says " Yup that's me!" I say. "you can call me Lizzie for short." I say smiling. "Well it's nice to meet you!" Kat says. "Yeah it's nice to meet you!!" Sam says. "Well if you're ready to leave we can go get Colby and head to hollywood" Elton says. "Ya sure I'm down to head out now" I say. "Cool" Elton says. "COLBY COME ON WERE LEAVING!" Elton yells upstairs.

*a little while later*

We get to Hollywood and we all get out of the car at a huge mall, and I mean huge there had to have been at least 100 stores maybe more. We all walk in and I see him at a table ITS BRENNEN TAYLOR!! The Brennen Taylor this is how everything started I wouldn't know about Colby or TFIL or any of them without Brennen! "OMG BRENNEN TAYLOR IS HERE!" i scream like a little girl. I run up to him and hug him "woah hey?" Brennen says very confused. I was crying as I was hugging him. "Wow wish I would've gotten a reaction like that" Colby says walking up behind us. "Oh this must be Elizabeth." Brennen says

"Yup that's her but call her Lizzie for short" Colby says smiling at me. "Omg Brennen I'm sorry if I scared you it's just without you I wouldn't know about any of you!" I say. "It's okay, worse has happened to me" Brennen says. "Okay" I say. "Well where do we want to go first." Elton says. "Lets go to teh Gucci store!" Colby says excitedly. "Colby let Lizzie decide she's our guest here!" Elton says. "Fine, Lizzie where do you want to go?" Colby says. "I'm fine with going to teh Gucci store." I say knowing I don't have the money for anything there. But I wanted to make Colby happy! "Hey come with me for a second I want you opinion on these shoes." Colby says. "Okay" I say. We head over to the shoes, "should I get these or these?" Colby asks. One was a all white shoe and the other was a white shoe with a red and green strip on it with a cool little gadget on it.

"You should get this one." I point the the white shoes with the strip there adorable!" I say. "Just like you" Colby says. As he's digging around looking for a size I say something "What size are you looking for?" Colby looks at me and smiles "Wouldn't you like to know." He says jokingly."I'm looking for a 7 1/2" Colby says. "Oh that's cool I wear a 7 1/2." I say. "That's cool" Colby says. I don't ever bother looking around knowing I don't have the money for anything. Colby gets the shoes and walks out and waits for the rest of us. "Can we got to the Calvin Klein store?" I say. "Ya sure let's go could use some more underwear." Colby says while laughing. So as we head to the Calvin Klein store we pass by the Apple store, at teh time I had and Samsung S7. I really wanted an iPhone XR but I'm to poor to buy one. "HEY" Colby yells. "Can we go into the Apple store really quick?" Colby says."No Lizzie wants to go to Calvin Klein." Brennen says. "You guys go to Calvin Klein I'll go with Colby and we'll meet you there." I say. "Okay" Elton and Brennen say. I watch them walk towards the store while me and Colby head into the Apple store. "What kind of phone do you want?" Colby says. "I wanted an iPhone XR but I'm to poor to buy any iPhone." I say sadly. "Well go pick out the color you want and go pick up some AirPods." Colby says. "Colby you're not getting me a phone," I say. "And some AirPods." Colby says. "And I'm getting you one because you want one and I want to get you one!" Colby says. So I decide to take him up on his offer because I know he won't stop telling me so I go pick out a Yellow IPhone XR, and some AirPods. I bring the AirPods over to Colby and he sets them on the counter to buy them, the worker brings over the phone and we set it up. "Do you like your new phone and AirPods?" Colby says as we walk out of the store. "I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!" I say while a couple tears fall down my face. Colby smiles at me and we head to the Calvin Klein store.i wipe away the tears and we enter the store. "Hey guys were back" I say. Elton and Brennen wave is over to them. "So Lizzie did you have fun?" Brennen says. "So much fun! Colby bought me a phone and some AirPods!" I say still excited about it. "That's cool!" Elton says. "You're so nice Colby!" Brennen says kinda jealously. "Well I'm gonna go look around for a minute." I say. I walk around the store and see this bra and underwear I want so I go over grab my size and buy them. I walk over to the guys, "Hey I'm getting kinda hungry" I say. "Yeah me too" Brennen says. "Can we head to a couple more store and then go find something to eat?" Elton says." Yeah that's fine with me" I say. Brennen nods in Agreement.

*two hours later*

After spending over $200 on clothes I'm ready to eat. "Can we go find something to eat?" I say. "I think we're all getting hungry now." Colby says. Everyone nods, "I've never had sushi before do you think we could go get some?" I say. Brennen looks at me surprised. "REALLY!? You've never had sushi, lucky for you I come here a lot and I know where the best sushi place is." Brennen says. "Great let's go then!" Elton says. As we get to the sushi restaurant, I see the prices. "The prices are so expensive." I say, "it's okay I'll pay for everyone's meal." Brennen said smiling. "Awe thanks Brennen!" I say smiling back. We walk into the store...