Coachella

*an hour later*

We get back to the house. "Well that was fun!" I say smiling at Colby. "That was fun" Colby says while laughing. "Hey guys, where did you go?"  Brennen says while walking over to us. "I didn't know you were here Brennen!" Colby says frantically. "Ya man I've been here waiting for you, we were supposed to go to a movie remember?" Brennen says in a mean tone. "Man bro I'm sorry I forgot." Colby says. "You forgot alright, you forgot about your best friend to hang out with a girl you just met!" Brennen says, "I'm out of here!" while he walks out. I look at Colby with tears in my eyes and say "I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen." I look at Colby and then run away to his room. I get up to his room and I close the door and jump under the covers.

* A couple minutes later*

I hear someone coming down the hall way I don't want anyone to see me crying to I quickly wipe away the tears. Then Colby walks in the door. He sits down on the edge of the bed by my feet. "It wasn't your fault Lizzie, it was mine I shouldn't have taken you to the forest, I'm sorry for putting you through all this. But I meant what I said in the forest, I really do like you but since you don't live here I don't know if it's gonna work out." He says while he looks to the ground. "It's fine i understand." I say. Colby gets up and starts walking out the door he stops, "get some sleep I'll see you in the morning." He says. I nod and he walks out.

*Saturday Morning*

I wake up and remember what happened last night, I'm just gonna blow it off and pretend like nothing happened. I get up and take a shower and get dressed, I put on a white croptop and a green jacket with some ripped jeans and my black high top Vans. I brush my hair and put my makeup on. I finally decided to head downstairs after two hours of getting ready. I start walking down the stairs when I hear Aaron and Sam talking about something "Hey guys whatcha talking about?" I say. They both look over at me and Sam says "you haven't heard?" "Haven't heard what?" I say. "We're going to Coachella today for your second day of fun!" Aaron says. "REALLY!? We're going to Coachella, I've always wanted to go to Coachella since I was a kid!" I say. I hear someone behind me so I turn around and I see Colby walking up to me. He boops me on the nose and says goodmorning I say goodmorning back and I look back and Sam and Aaron. "So when are we leaving?" I ask politely. "I think we're leaving in an hour or two." Colby says. "Okay I'm gonna go back upstairs for a little bit then." I say. "Aren't you gonna have something to eat?" Colby says. "It's fine I'll get something later." I say while i start walking towards the stairs. "No come on I'll take you to go get something to eat on me." Colby says. "No it's really fine." I say. "No really come on we'll go get something." Colby says again. I end up taking his offer cause I know he won't stop if I don't. "So what would you like?" He says. "Krispy Kreme sounds good." I say. "Krispy Kreme it is." He says

*about and hour later*

We get back home, I ate a delicious donut with strawberry frosting and rainbow sprinkles! "Thanks Colby!" I say. "You're welcome Lizzie." He says with a smirk on his face. Then I see Elton walk out of the kitchen. "You guys ready to go?" He says. "Ya I'm ready to go what about you Colby?" I say. "Ya I'm ready let's go" Colby says. We walk out the front door and I realize I forgot my purse inside cause I left without it when we went to go get food. "I forgot my purse inside I'll be right back." I say. "Okay we'll be waiting." Sam says. I run back inside and up the stairs to the room, and sure enough it's right there sitting on the couch. I hurry down stairs and outside. "I got my purse I'm ready to go now!" I say. "Okay hop in Lizzie and we'll be on our way" Colby says. "Okay." I say.

*about two hours later*

We are here we are finally here Coachella! I've always wanted to be here! Then I see two people start to approach us, one was female and one was male. I couldn't really see their faces because it was to sunny out, but then they get close enough to where I can see their faces. The girl was super pretty, she was wearing a checkered skirt and a white shirt with a heart on it and the words babygirl inside the heart, she had a bunch of rings on and some chokers, she has her hair up in a bun and some flowers in it. Now the guy was not dressed up as much as her he was wearing a black shirt with the word Empyre with a little grim reaper on top of the word, he was wearing some super cool ripped pants with lots of different words and sayings a designs on them, and some black boots, he was also wearing a black bracelet and some rings and a small chain around his neck. They finally get up to us and they start breeding everyone in the group and then notice me standing there, the girl walks over to me and says "hey, you must be Elizabeth? I'm Xepher and this is my boyfriend Mike." She says. Mike waves at me and I smile and wave back. "Yup that's me, you're very pretty by the way!" I say. "Aw thank you so much! You're very pretty too!" She says.