Going home

I wake up in the hospital. I look around and no one is in the room but me. I start freaking out trying to remember what happened. The heart monitor starts going off and I see a nurse run into the room. "Calm down sweetie!" She says. I calm down a little and then ask, "what happened?" "A nice young man brought you in, he said you fell through a wooden floor and cut your leg open very badly." She says. "Where is he?" I ask. "He's out in the waiting room with two other boys, do you want me to go get him?" She asks. "Get all of them please." I say. She nods and turns around to go get them.

*2 minutes later*

"Lizzie you're okay!" Colby yells. He runs over and hugs me. " I look over Colby's shoulder and see Sam and Elton take a breath of relief. "How long have I been here?" I ask. "About two hours" Sam says. "Oh." I say. The nurse walks in "she can go home now she's up and healthy." She says. "Just make sure you don't put to much pressure on that leg, you don't want the stitches to come out." She says after. "Okay thank you nurse." Elton says. She walks over and detached everything so I could get up. She goes out to the hallways and brings me a wheelchair to sit in. We get checked out and we head to the cars. "Colby Lizzie is gonn abe with you in your car, I'll be with Sam in his car." Elton says. "Okay" He says. Colby brings me over and picks me up and puts me in his car.

*four quiet hours later*

We finally get back home it's about 11:00 at night. "Omg I forgot about Brennen we were supposed to hang out today. I check my phone and there's 8 texts from Brennen and two calls and one voicemail. I quickly text him.

I get upstairs and I'm so tired I changed my clothes to ones that aren't bloody

I get upstairs and I'm so tired I changed my clothes to ones that aren't bloody. I start taking off my makeup and then I hear someone crack open the door. "Can I come in?" He says. "Colby is that you?" I say. "yes it's me." He says. "You can come in." I say. he opens the door and walks in "Hey I'm sorry I put you in some serious danger today." He says with a sad tone. "No no no you're fine it wasn't your fault I should have looked before I stepped." I say. "No I asked if you wanted to go upstairs and then I told you it was safe and it wasn't, I didn't mean for your last day to end like this." I turn around, "Colby it's fine I know you didn't mean to do it." I say. I walk over to him and I give him a hug. He smiles. "Now if you wouldn't mind I'm super tired and I'd like to go to bed." I say while smiling. "Yeah I'll leave you get some rest I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." He says while we walks out the door. He closes it behind him. I go to sleep.

*the next morning*

Got up and did the usual just more carefully because of my leg. I'm wearing a white croptop with sunflowers and the phrase "killin' it" in a bow on the front with some light ripped booty shorts and my black high top Vans with a moon necklace and some star earrings. For my makeup I do a light green on the inside a light blue on my eyelid and a light pink in the crease and the outside of my eyelid and some winged eyeliner, with some simple lip gloss. After I'm finished doing all that I look around the room and it's a mess. I leave for the airport in 6 hours,I need to start cleaning before I do anything. then I get a text from Brennen.