Exploring

The next day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and did the usual took a shower brushed my teeth blow dried my hair etc... I got dressed. Today I'm wearing a light grey shirt that's tied at the front with a black leather jacket, with a black skirt and some leggings, with black boots, a grey knitted beanie and a two piece necklace with a heart and a cross attached to it. I put my makeup on and I decided to wear eyeshadow today so I put light brown on the inside of my eyelid and and a dark brown in the outer side of my eyelid and a darker brown in the crease and a purple color on the bottom of my eyes and some winged eyeliner and white eyeliner on my water line, I also put a dark purple color on my lips.

*about 10 minutes later*

I decided to go down stairs. I was super excited to go exploring especially with Sam and Colby and Elton. Maybe I can ask if Juliet could come? No I shouldn't this is a trip for the boys not Juliet. I get downstairs, "Hey boys!" I say. Sam, Colby and Elton all day hi back. "Like your outfit it's cute, where'd you get it?" Kat says. "Thanks, and Juliet actually sent me this outfit for my birthday a couple years ago." I say. "That's cool, you guys have the cutest friendship ever!" She says. "Thanks." I say as I smile. "So you ready to leave?" Elton says. "Yeah I'm ready" I say. "Okay let's go then, c'mon boys out the door." Elton says. We all go outside, "Okay Lizzie you're riding with Sam and I'll be riding with Colby." Elton says. "Okay " I say I walk over to Sams car and he's already in there waiting to leave. I get in the car and look around. "This is a nice car Sam." I say. "Thanks I try and keep it nice and clean." He says. I heard his phone go off I think he got a text message, I don't ask because I don't wanna be nosy. "Elton says we're leaving now so get buckled." He says. I get buckled and we drive off, then Sam puts on some music he puts on "look back at it" by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie. "Omg I love this song!" I say. "I gotta say you got a good music style." He says. I laugh and we take off down the road behind Elton and Colby.

*an hour later*

"So what's going on with you and Colby?" Sam randomly says. "Uh I don't know he likes me, and don't get me wrong I like him too but I also like Brennen and they're best friends and I don't know what to do." I say. "Colby really likes you, he wouldn't stop talking about how amazing you were last night at Coachella." He says. "He's super sweet and funny and talented and adventurous, everything I want in a guy, but I don't live here so it wouldn't work." I say. "Just don't break his heart, I don't like seeing him sad." He says. "I'll try my absolute hardest not to, I promise." I say. "Anyways here's my number if you ever need to talk about anything." He says. "What do you mean?" I say. "We saw that email you sent Elton about your life back home, and your childhood, and how sad you were until you found all of us." He says. "Oh you saw that, I'm sorry you had to read that." I say. "No it really touched us that we saved a life." He says. "Well I'm glad that you saw it then." I say. "So take my number and if you ever want to talk about anything just text me, I'll listen and I won't judge." He says "but won't Kat be mad?" I say. "No we talked about it she's okay with it, so take my number." He says. "Okay if it's okay with Kat and you are you sure you want to give me your number?" I say. "Yes Lizzie I'm 100% sure I want you to take my number." He says "okay I'll take it then." I say. I grab the piece of paper he had in his hand and put it in my phone. Then it turns back to silence again.

*3 hours later*

We finally get there. But we still have to search. The area and find a way in. We searched the area and found that there's security everywhere, but we found a broken window that we can get into quickly. "Okay we scoped the area found a way in now let's go get something to eat come back and then get in." Elton says. Everyone says okay and we go to a near by Chick-fil-A. We order and we sit down to eat.I just got chicken nuggets because It's the easiest thing to order and cheapest thing on the menu. We sit down and eat no one says a word to each other it's kinda weird. I finally decided to break the silence. "How did everyone sleep last night?" I say with a smile. "I didn't get much sleep." Colby says. "Awe why?" I ask. "Was just up all night thinking about this one amazing girl." Colby says. I start blushing a little and Colby gives me a cute little half smile. "What about you guys?" I ask. Elton just says it was fine." I don't say much about it. " I had some amazing sleep." Sam says with a smile. I smile and chuckle a little bit.