Quick notice

***DEDICATION***
This book is dedicated to God Almighty, the source of my strength, my guide and the one that will make this book a huge success.
I sincerely appreciate everyone that is taking their time to read this story,going on this amazing journey with me, God will continue to bless you all.

***Copyright***
The Mistaken Identity
Written by: Leezie Ann
@LeezieAnn03
Copyright © 2019

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior permission in writing from the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

WARNING!!!
This book is for ADULT AUDIENCE ONLY. It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes including a RAPE SCENE which may be considered offensive by some readers.
PLS BEWARE!

In other news....

Yippeeeee!!!

You are welcome to my page. Thanks so so much for reading my story, I love you guys already.
Please, dont hesitate to continue reading The Mistaken Identity, save it, refer the story to friends and always don't forget to press that star button below and vote.

I will love to read your comments as well cuz the comments will show that people are reading my story and will motivate me to continue. I dont mind constructive criticisms and I can be pointed to any mistakes made.

The story is UNEDITED for now.

PLEASE do not forget to VOTE*
YOUR VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME

Status
Started: November 4th, 2019
Completed: Pending

Xoxo

Leezie Ann

😘😘😘