Chapter 2

Beware! This chapter contains a RAPE SCENE...

Ken is daddy's only brother. He stayed with us while in University. He was the only one that loved me when I was young so I was close to him.

When I came back from school, he was always around, I would go to tell him how my day went since he was the only one who would listen. I was so gullible back then.

It was on my 16th birthday that I discovered his true colours. It was a bright Saturday morning and dad wasn't around. Venita was at one of her friend's house for the weekend so I was home alone with Uncle Ken, my ''favourite'' person.

''Wake up, sleepy head, happy birthday my princess. How was your night?'' Uncle Ken asked.

''Good morning uncle, my night was awesome'' I replied.

'' I have a surprise for you dear, get dressed, we are going out'' he said.

I quickly got up to go and take my bath and to dress up.

I had fun that day. We went to the mall, to the cinema house to watch a block bluster that just came out, and to a fancy restaurant. I was showered with gifts that day.

We got home late in the evening and were so tired that we retired early, but before he entered his room he told me he had another surprise for me the following day. I was giddy inside, believing he is going to give me the iPad I had been wishing for for a very long time now.

I entered my room, showered, changed into my pyjamas, and reminisced about the day's event until sleep took over.

I was roughly pulled out of my sleep when I felt a strong hand grasp my shoulder. My eyes shot open and I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. I looked up and saw uncle Ken's lust-filled brown eyes boring into mine.

'' Uncle Ken, what are you doing in my room by this time'' I asked.

'' I wanna feel you girl'', he replied, his lips trailing across my jaw.

What is happening?!

''Uncle, are you trying to play a prank on me, is there something you forgot to tell me yesterday? Is this the surprise you have for me?'' I panicked.

My room was dark and I couldn't see anything except for the dim reflection coming from the bulb in the hall. I could feel his body pressed down on mine while his hand roamed freely.

'' I have been craving your body for a very long time. This is the best opportunity I can get since we're home alone. It's a blessing in disguise for my brother to travel and Venita to be at her friend's place. This is my surprise for you, my lovely angel. Please, let me pamper you'' he said.

''Uncle, for Christ's sake, I am your niece, your brother's daughter, have you forgotten?'' I squirmed.

''Shut your mouth and stop squirming'' He shouted. ''I know you will enjoy what I'm about to give you'' he smirked.

A sob escaped my mouth as he pinned me down. I struggled against him, hit him, but it had not effect. I tried hitting his groin but he knew what I was trying to do and his palm connected with my face.

Uncle Ken tied me to the bed and taped my mouth. He slowly lifted his hands to remove my PJs. I felt my heart race and he pulled it off. He was wearing only a boxer so he had no issue removing it.

''NO'' I screamed, but all fell on deaf ears.

He grunted as he kneaded his hard lower half on me. I shook my head again, praying this was a nightmare and I would wake up any second soon. His hands groped me everywhere and his mouth travelled all over my body as he thrusted into me.

Eventually, he pulled out and let me go, walking out of my room and leaving me on the bed as I cried.

My uncle had his way with me, stealing my innocence on my 16th birthday....