Dress Me

Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a whole lot more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Strip."

"W-What?!!"

"I said strip."

"Jungkook, there are dressing rooms for that!!"

"But they only allow one person in the stall."

"Probably because of perverts like you!"

Jungkook and I had just arrived at Gucci. We had been walking through so many aisles of clothes I thought I was going to get lost!

"Here, I want you to try this on."
Jungkook had picked out a shirt with a complicated pattern and a pair of black pants.

"Oh my god, how much is this?!"
I was shocked looking at the price tag. It's worth more than me!!

"Don't worry about it, just try it on."
I took the clothes from him and made my way to the dressing room.

I made sure to lock the stall door so I wouldn't have any perverts come in.

*cough cough* Jungkook.

I removed my previous shirt making my arms stretch and my back muscles pop out slightly. I didn't notice how tan I got. Once I slipped on the shirt I noticed how silky the fabric was. It seemed light and comfortable. When I looked into the mirror I realized how good I looked in it. I figured I would complete my outfit by putting on the black pants.

Holy shit.

This outfit is amazing. But somethings missing.
I looked at my shirt realizing it also had buttons. I unbuttoned a few of the top ones leaving my collar bone exposed. Then I tucked in my shirt to my pants giving me a sophisticated look.

"Hey Tae! Slip these on!"
Jungkook slid a black pair of nice looking shoes under the door. They were also way too expensive.

I slipped on the shoes and....

"Hot damn..."
I turned around and saw Jungkook biting his lip. He was leaning against the side of rim which held the stalls together. He stared me down head to toe with the hungriest look in his eyes.

"W-wha- How did you get in here?!!"

Jungkook pointed to the lock.
"Angel, you never locked it all the way. Good thing right? I got to see you look like this."

I blushed at his comment and tried covering my face. Of course he just had to see me like this. He couldn't just wait for me to walk out and show him? I've never met someone so impatient.

Jungkook walked into my stall and shut it. Then he locked it and made sure it stayed.

"Jungkook what are you doing? You'll get in trouble!! The staff are here!!"

"Not anymore they aren't, they're currently preoccupied cleaning up a mess." He smirked and caressed my face. His eyes were swallowing up every inch of my body just asking for a taste.

"W-What did you do that caused all of them to leave?!" My face was burning and I started to sweat.

What the hell is he going to do?

"I may have slipped some things in people's bags causing the alarms to go off and now they're on a man hunt for Atleast 6 people. Nothing much." Jungkook chuckled and moved one of his hands down to my waist.

"J-Jungkook, I-I don't think this is the time t-to be doing something like t-this." I was starting to panic. Gosh this guy is freaking Bipolar. He makes sure to respect my space, but at the same time he's thirsty as fuck and can't help groping a feel!