Game on

If you can't play nice, get the fuck out cuz no one wants yo crusty dusty opinions. :)

***
That same man, was smirking and trying to hold in his laughter.

Bastard.

"Coach!"

"Yes Jeon?"

"I'm ready."

"Alright you're in." Jungkook sprinted up to Bogum.

"When you get the chance. Pass me the ball. I'm ready to show these preschoolers who runs this field." He smirked and fist bumped Bogum. Then he ran back to his spot in the defenders line.

He took the others spot as a left defender. Being in this position means he would have to run frequently, be open for a pass constantly, and defend the goal at the same time.

Easy.

The reff blew the whistle as Bogum kicked the ball from the penalty box. He sprinted up the field and helped out the midfielders. Jungkook was waiting at the half line, awaiting Bogum's signal.

"EY JEON. INCOMING!!" The ball was kicked down the field all the way to Jungkook. He could already see the forward from the other team tailing him.

"Tsk." Jungkook passes the ball to the goalie, immediately ran back and got the ball again. It was funny watching the forward get all flustered out of annoyance.

Jungkooks teammates watched in amazement as he gracefully dribbled around the forward. Then the forward got megged. (The ball is kicked under someone's legs).

The crowd erupted in cheers. Jungkook sprinted all the way down the field, passing every player he saw. He saw his teammates open for a pass. But he already knew they were just being decoys so he could score.

And what do you know?

He scored. Multiple times.

As he ran, sweat was covering his face. His heavy breathing made his chest very visible through his lightweight jersey. He kept pushing back his hair, causing the light to shine on it.

The other team was getting too annoyed with Jungkook. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get past him. When they tried, he easily took it away. One time a defender had the ball, Jungkook took it while whistling JB, and then he scored. After that he did a backflip.

Nice.

The game went on like this for a while. Even for the second half of the game. Jungkook remembers the other team trying to come at him at once, they managed to corner him, but he did a rainbow and got the ball to Bogum, who easily scored. There weren't many players at the goal, so why the heck not?

*BSZRRTTSHSJSSK*

The end of the game had finally crept up on them. They all looked up at the screen as the person announced the final scores.

"Holy cOw Guys this is the record for highest score at our high school. And the score is....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

FRIGGEN 16-2 HAHAHAHA! WE WIN! WITH THE TEAMS CAPTAIN BOGUM SCORING 7 AND THEIR JOKER JUNGKOOK SCORING 9!!!! LETS HEAR IT FOR THE PLAYERS!"

The crowd cheered and screamed, congratulating the new champions. Jungkook and Bogum were thrown in the air by their teammates and carried across the field.

It was actually getting pretty dark. You could just barely see the stars.

"Please stay seated until further notice." The crowd was confused as the announcer told everyone to stay put.

The team put the two boys down and were called in by the coach.

"Great job my boys. I'm so proud. I hope you all had fun. Everyone knows what to do right?"
The team nodded. Jungkook sat down in the locker room and awaited for the plan.

"Jungkook what the hell is going on?" Jimin was standing at the entrance to the locker room. Along with Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi, And Jin. The team was standing behind them so they couldn't escape.

"I need your help." Jungkook explained everything to the boys. Once they understood they were allowed to leave.

"You ready to do this Jeon?" Bogum put a hand on Jungkooks shoulder.

"I have no choice. This is what I need to do." He stood up and grabbed a mic from his coach.

"Jungkook. I hope you know what you're doing." The coach looked concerned.

"A little talk never hurt anyone."

"It's not just a talk."

"Don't ruin the surprise coach."

"For who?" (*wink wonks at readers*)

"Never mind. I'll see you later. Also, you know when to set off everything." Jungkook ran out to the field with his mic and looked around. He spotted a blue haired boy staring straight at him. He also saw all of his friends surrounding him.

He knew it was time. He looked up into the sky and saw the stars finally starting to appear. He took a deep breath as he approached the center of the field. People were shocked when they saw Jungkooks face appear on the big screen.

"I'm sorry to keep everyone. I hope it's not cold for anyone yet. I wanted to thank everyone for coming." Everyone stood up and cheered. Once it was quiet, he spoke more.

"But, that's not the only reason. You see, if it weren't for this one person, I wouldn't be out here right now doing this. But here I am." The crowd went silent. People were now whispering to one another.

"I'm going to say something. But I need everyone to listen closely. Because I know, not everyone listens. But everyone hears. So tonight, I ask that you listen. That's all."

Shit. I'm really doing this.

***

Shit. I'm really writing this. I remember asking if you guys wanted smut or fluff. But like. I'm not that good at writing skdjfjdjs so I'm just sticking with fluff. Hehe.....no promises. HAHAHA.

💜-*•Love Yourself•*-💜