Chapter-1

A girl is seen doing something on her laptop. She seems to be very nervous as if waiting for something very important. She is tapping her legs constantly on the bed. Suddenly she receives an email. She folded her hands and prayed for a while then opened the email, as soon as she read it she started jumping and shouting.

"Ahhhhh!!!!Yayy!!!!!, hurrah !! Yesssss !!!yessss!!! yesss!!!wohoooo!!!!".

Listening her shouts , a lady in her mid-60s came running and asked," what happen Nandu ??? Are u okk ? Are you hurt ??!" Saying this she started checking her whole body searching for any damage.

The girl immediately hugged that lady and said, " granny I passed my entrance exams and I have been selected for SPACE academy!! Can you believe it!!! It's like a dream come true!!! I'm so happy"

So the girl is none other than our Nandini and the lady is her grandmother!

"What is this Nandini is this a way to announce .I got so scared that whether you are hurt ,you want your granny to die at young age. I really got a heart attack" said granny playfully holding nandini's ear .

" Don't speak like this granny, you know we have no one except you. After mom and dad you are the only family left with us", said Nandini with tear in her eyes.

"stop crying like a baby Nandu, I was just teasing you and never say that I am always with you . You have got admission in the space Academy, your dream college now it's time for the celebration ,stop being a crybaby. Come on let's give this information to your brother he will get happy to know this. By the way I am very young you know that so no need to worry about me", said granny wiping Nandini's tears.

Nandini immediately went to her brother's room and seeing him sleeping peacefully she jumped on him due to which he woke up with a sudden jerk and fell down.
Nandini and a granny started laughing seeing him .

He asked Nandini with fake anger," what the hell Nandini what is your problem and why are you jumping like an animal and that too on my bed disturbing my sleep" to which Nandini excitedly told him about her admission in space.

" No Nandu I can't let u go there alone . What if something happens to u??"
Said Arnav ( younger bro)

"But what's the problem of her going there?. Arnav you know it is Nandu's wish to go there and study and she is not going to stay alone she is going to live with your o
Uncle and aunt!." said granny.

"I know granny but you know our Nandu is very naive . How will she live there in the new city with new people "said Arnav

" You are right Arnav and I have a solution for that problem also ."said granny smiling

"And what is that solution? " asked Arnav and Nandu at the same time

"Arnav will also go with Nndini" said granny

"What ! No we can't leave u here alone. Nooo" said Nandini.

"Nandu I m not alone here , I have my dance students and all are like my own children. Now the discussion is over you and Arnav are going to Mumbai " said granny

After a lot of discussion they agreed. After 1 week they were leaving for Mumbai.

Next : Ummm okk may be Manik's entry

So this was the first chapter guys .
Hope u all like it 🤗
Don't forget to vote if u want the next chapter sooner 😝😝
Thank you all my loyal readers who never forget to vote .
I read all your comments and I feel really happy .

Vote,
Comment and
Share

YA(cutieangela11)