chapter 21

Are you guys not liking the book.. because the number of votes has drastically fallen... I am myself confused whether to continue this book or not . Because compared to the previous chapter this chapter has seriously low votes ...

Can anybody tell me what's the problem...

"Manikk" , Nandini was shocked to see Manik so close to her ..

There was something in his eyes , his aura radiated something dark which made Nandini scared....

"What's this ! Manik why did you bring me here?? " Shouted Nandini....

Suddenly Manik's demeanor change,

He very calmly spoke," Oh so sorry Nandini... I just wanted to invite you for our jamming session, and i didn't get any time to speak to you in the college so that's why i just...."

Manik very cleverly justified his act to which Nandini just nodded....

"It's ok manik next time just Don't do something like this , " saying this Nandini ran away from there...

After she went Manik thought to himself , 'Oh god i don't know what happened, what was i thinking, i should not lose my control like this ... Manik wait for the right time,..... Saying this he also left from there ....

But there was someone who was present there the whole time ..... That person just smirked and left from there .....

As soon as manik reached his home, he went for a swim in his private pool .

His demeanor was cold ... His eyes held something dark ... He took three laps in the pool and started to smoke ...

His phone rang indicating a call..
Seeing the caller id he recieved the call, " speak".

"Manik where are you ? We are waiting at our usual spot... It's already time and you are not here. .." the person on the other side was non other than Mukti .

"I'll be there in few minutes ... You guys carry on" saying this he cut the call.. and when to his room for shower..

Within few minutes be reached the club where fab5 was already there in their vip lounge...

The club belonged to non other than Raj , Maniks dad...

Very often manik along with fab5 used to come here for fun...

Within few minutes mukti and Alya went to the dance floor and dhruv, manik and cabir started the conversation...

Cabir started ," What are you planning for the upcoming cultural fest. Being the senior batch we are hosting it this year. Last year our college did very good in this event so this year we have to give 200 percent better performance.."

"Don't worry Cabir Mukti and Alya have already started the auditions for different genre... Dancing, singing and fashion show event will be organised by both of them and quiz and games will be handled by me", said Dhruv

"Alright, so I'll look for more activities for the fest and arrange the schedule accordingly." Replied Manik .

In the meantime Mukti and Alya returned and chimed in, " Well guys me and Mukti have decided to add more days for celebration in the fest..
We will be having monochrome day,
Traditional day, schools day and group day".

"Wow that's a good idea , this way we can bunk more lectures and I'll look after the speech and anchoring department ." spoke a very excited Cabir!

After some more discussion alya, mukti and dhruv left.. but manik and cabir were still drinking

Cabir started the conversation," Manik don't you think its very dangerous of you to pull Nandini in a vacant building."
(There was another person other than cabir who smirked and left the scene )
Manik paused for a moment after replying," That's non of your concern Cabir and I don't care whether it's dangerous or not .. I do what I feel and I don't care about the consequences!"

Hearing Nandini's name Manik went wild . He can't understand what he feels but he can't get that girl out of his head .

Cabir sighed and went to the floor ...
Manik on the other hand got restless ... At the same moment a girl with a very short dress came to manik ...
Manik got irritated by her but at the same time he wanted to vent out his frustration....

He bend her over and started to thrust in her mercilessly... The girl stated to moan out of pain as well as pleasure but manik was imagining Nandini in her .. 

He grabbed her shoulders and pumped harder ..

After reaching his climax he pulled himself out and came on her stomach and tried to leave..

The girl spoke ," Where are you going ?"

Finally I'm back with a new chapter...
Do let me know your views ...
Any scenes you want me to add..
Do you want me to continue this book or should I unpublish this .....
Your votes and comments will help me decide whether I should continue this book or not

If I get more votes and comments on this chapter thn I'll update the next chapter within this week itself ...