Chapter-8

Nandini and Navya entered their first class and were welcomed by loud hooting and shouting.. It was not for them rather it was among the students.

As soon as they entered, they caught attention. Though Nandini was a nerd with spectacles, she was still looking beautiful. On the other hand Navya was nothing like a nerd. She was beautiful and bold. Unlike Navya, Nandini was naive and hated attention. Boys whistled seeing them enter while the girls were jealous to get new competitions.

Both sat on the last second bench because it was the only place that was not occupied apart from the last benches.

Soon the teacher entered the classroom and everyone became silent.

"Good morning, students! I am Mr. Hudson, your English teacher for this year." Said the teacher introducing himself.

He was in his early 40's . Tall and well built and also intimidating.

As he was about to speak, suddenly the classroom door opened and entered the most famous yet notorious group i.e Fab5.

"You are late!" Exclaimed the teacher.

"Who cares?" Replied Mukti arrogantly.

"This kind of behaviour is not welcomed in my class missy. So kindly be in your limits if you want to attend my class!" Said Mr.Hudson

All the students were shocked because it was the first time someone spoke so rudely with Fab5. No teacher till today has done this.

This angered Fab5, Alya was abut to speak when suddenly Manik intervened and said," Your behaviour is not welcomed too. So if you want to still continue your career in this school, I suggest you to stop messing with us!"

All this was observed by the whole class especially Nandini and Navya.

"See his so arrogant, he is not even respecting the teacher." Spoke Nandini in a hushed manner.

"Yes Nandu, you are right. This rich people are like this only. Spoiled brats!!!" Said Navya.

Before anyone could say anything Cabir spoke," We are sorry sirrrr. Now can we please sit."

Cabir is funny, but when It comes to handling the situations, he handled them with grace.

The teacher allowed them to enter.

As soon as they entered, Manik looked around for the girl who has occupied his mind. His gaze fell on her and found her staring him, this made him smirk. He went towards that direction and sat behind her on the last bench.

Cabir followed him while Dhruv, Mukti and Alya sat behind the freshers so that they can have some fun.

Nandini's POV

I don't know what he thinks of himself! How can someone talk to the teacher like that? These guys have no respect for their teachers!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this guy coming towards our bench? Did he heard mine and Navya's conversation? But how can he hear from so far??? Oh God !! What should I do !?? What if he!!!!!

" Nandu!!! What happen? Why did you close your eyes??! Asked Navya.

I opened my eyes and found the monster gone!! Where did he go?

Urghhh why should I care, let him go wherever he wants!!!

As I was about to reply to Navya, the teacher started speaking.

"So students let's continue now, shall we? Ok first of all let's start with the introduction!! Start from the first bench. "

Like this all the students introduced themselves and it was my turn.

I am so nervous to speak in front of so much students. I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

"Good morning !! I ... I am Nandini...Nandini.....Murthy...."

Before I could complete my sentence, someone commented," Will your introduction be completed till the end of the period??? Na..naaa..Nandini,"

Saying this all the students started laughing. I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

But but but.....,.

Something unexpected happen, the arrogant boy stood up for me...

"I suggest you to keep your mouth shut Tia, else the whole college will get to know your secrets which you are hiding. Everyone! quiet! Else you know what will happen."

After this the whole class was silent. I was shocked . An arrogant and self centred person like him spoke for me. I should thank him later.

Like this the introduction lecture came to an end.

To be continued.....

Hey guys

Done with today's part!!
Hope you all like it!!

Also check out my other story"The Mafia Possession" and show equal love to it!!!!

I know this chapter is early but what to do guys, you made me happy through your response so I decided to update early as a reward. Also I want more comments guys, it makes me happy to read them!!!

Also guys share my books among your friends and tag them in the comments.

Feel free to dm!! I would love to make new friends!!!!

Love you all.....

Love
Xoxo