Chapter-9

Nandini's POV

The whole lecture passed like this. Soon the lecture ended and now it was our gym lecture. Honestly in our previous school there wasn't any gym lecture so I was really excited for this. But suddenly one teacher came and announced that today there will not be any lectures , because there is a meeting of teachers so we can either study in the library or go home.

All the students decided to go to the canteen. Navya also suggested that we should also go, so finally we are here waiting for our food.

We were just sitting and talking when suddenly the canteen became silent.
We looked around to find the Fab5 entering.

They came and settled on the table behind us. I remembered that I have to thank him for the class incident. I was about to go towards him but suddenly he stood up and exited the canteen.

I followed him and went outside. I saw him talking to someone on phone.

I wasn't eavesdropping but even though I heard him saying, that's really cool dude!!! ....When??! .....You have got to be kidding me!!! .....Ok I will be there .......buddy!! Bye!! ....

Suddenly he turned around and.., Oh no!!! What will he think about me? I wasn't intentionally listening to his conversation!!!

He waved his hand in front of me and had a amused expression. His one eyebrow was curled upward with the what!!! expression.

" I wanted .... to, I wanted to thank you for earlier!!! Thanks for your concern!!!" Saying this I was about to run away but suddenly he grabbed my hand...

"Where are you running !!!?" His eyes showed possessiveness and desire!!!

I was trying to free my hands from his grip, but in return he made his grip stronger...

What does he want now!
Suddenly his expressions changed and he left my hand and spoke," The pleasure is all mine sweetheart and don't get scared of anyone here. If any boy or any person troubles you, come to me!!"
I stared at him dumbfounded..

Is he really saying this! I just nodded and left the place hurriedly.

Nandini's POV end

Manik's POV

I was sitting in canteen with my friends and staring at my girl! Yess My girl!!! She is mine only mine!!! The moment I laid my eyes on her , I knew she was mine.

She was sitting with her friend and chatting non-stop. My trance of thoughts was broken by my ringtone.

With a last glance, I excused my friends and went near the exit. I received the call and it was none other than my childhood friend abhi.
He used to be my neighbour.
We studied together till 10 std, but he had to shift to USA afterwards. He promised  to remain in contact.

At first we used to talk daily but then slowly slowly we became busy in our own lives

Phone conversation

Abhi: hey! Dude!! What's up!!!

Manik: I am fine buddy!! U say!' How's everything ???

Abhi: everything's fine !!! Guess what ??? I am coming to India.. and this time may be we would settle again here forever.

Manik: that's really cool dude!!! When are you coming?!!!

Abhi: probably next week or  by the end of next month.

Manik: You have got to be kidding me! Are you serious!!! Or you are just playing a prank! just like old days...

Abhi: No buddy, I am not joking!! I am serious. I am coming back!!! Okkk bye I  gotta go.. Hope you will be there to receive me!!

Manik: okay buddy I'll be there!!! Bye!!

After the call ended , I turned around to find Nandini standing there..

I was really happy to find her! It seems she wants to talk to me!!! But what is that thing which brought her to me!! Whatever it is now that she is herself coming towards me I will not let her go away ever..

She thanked me for the earlier class incident.. she don't have to!! Those idiots were trying to de motivate her, but I will not tolerate,
She was trying to run away but I will not allow her to go.

But seeing her scared expression, I left her immediately, I don't wanna scare her.

Soon angel soon, you have to be mine!!!!!!!

Ok guys !!!!that's today's part!!!!

Manik is possessive for his things, so Nandini is in trouble!!!!

Inline comments are most welcome

Hope you like it!!!!!