Chapter-5

Nandini entered the huge premises of SPACE. She was happy yet nervous. As she is used to living in small city with a little population.

Seeing the campus so much crowded, she started hyperventilating and tears were about to bream in her eyes.

In nervousness, she suddenly collided with someone and all the documents fell from both the persons' hand.

She saw the persons face and saw ....................

.....a very beautiful girl. The girl was grinning at her. Sensing Nandini's uneasiness, she said," Hi I am Navya Naveli. New aspirant in SPACE.! What's your name???"

Nandini started to feel comfortable around her and both the girls introduced themselves and came to know that both are new and for the same course.

"Come on Nandini, let's get going. We need to fill up the forms and verify the documents." Said Navya to which Nandini nodded and both headed towards the office.

On the other side
In the campus

Manik and his group got down from the latest model of Mercedes and started walking towards the entrance. They were walking with so much confidence that the whole atmosphere seems intimidating.

All the girls were ogling on the boys, especially Manik and all the boys were staring the girls.

" Guys there would be new admissions this year, we have to take care of everything!" Said Manik.

"Ohh no!! Now We have to tame them, so that they don't cross our paths." Said Dhruv.

"Don't worry dude, there is nothing we can't handle!" Said Mukti confidently.

Fab5 except Manik went towards the cafeteria, while Manik has some work in the office so he went towards the office.

He finished his work and was about to leave, when he heard the most angelic laugh.!

His legs automatically went towards that direction where he saw the most beautiful yet innocent girl ever.

Black long hairs, big doe eyes, chubby cheeks and plumpy lips. He experienced some unknown emotions and suddenly became protective for her.

Wow that's the only word that came from his mouth. She was wearing jeans and tee(I have given the pic in the previous part).

He wanted to know more about her but his thoughts were interrupted by the loud noise of his ringtone.

He picked the call and answered," Yes I am coming!! .....,,,. Ya my work is done . ......... Ok on my way."
He spoke all this while staring at the girl intently. His whole aura screamed possessiveness and need. Need for him to have her as his.
'Soon baby soon' he thought. He went inside the office again and found out that she was among the new admissions.

This made him happy as it will be more easy for him to make her as his. Also he would be able to spend more time with her.

Hi lovelies
Hope you all like today's part!!

I didn't want to update today because I didn't get the desired votes in the previous part. But still I updated this for my daily readers who never fail to vote and comment.

.

Love you all guys..
This ones for you all.
Also next part will be only after I get Max votes and this time I am damn serious.

Also check out my other story "The Mafia Possession " . You will surely love it

Also thanks to those who supported me in my jaane de mujhe contest. You guys are the real loyal readers.😘😘😘

Vote
Comment
Share

Cutieangela11
Love
Xoxo