[ 5 ]

"Damn, and you famous on Insta
Your pics is a blessing
I think you could be a centerfold
No need for the money, though
Hey baby, waste your time with me in California"
- Bryce Vine

"Damn, and you famous on Insta Your pics is a blessing I think you could be a centerfold No need for the money, though Hey baby, waste your time with me in California" - Bryce Vine

"Good morning!" I greeted everyone while taking a seat at the conference table with the protein shake I made before I left home. Brit just brought a new Ninja blender and that thing is amazing.

"What's up with you?" Chance questioned with a concerned look on his face. I'm not a morning person, and everyone knows it. My dad used to drill into me how I would never be successful because of it.

"I can't be in a good mood?"

"My nigga, my sister really make you this happy? Done transformed you into a whole new nigga." Zoo spoke up, bringing laughs from the people around him. I can't even front like she isn't the reason. She's an early riser and is always finding a new way to wake me up in the morning.

"If y'all were woken up how I was this morning, you'd be in a good mood too." I said, watching as the expression on Zoo's face turned to disgust. I started laughing while pulling out my phone. I had a notification that Brit posted a new picture on her Instagram. I had to put post notifications on her ass so I can catch the foolery early.

 I had to put post notifications on her ass so I can catch the foolery early

watchbrit I know one real nigga,
and for him I throw it back 👅

I licked over my lips while double tapping the picture. It's only been up a couple minutes and it already has close to five thousand likes. I could see her stomach starting to round out and it brought a smile to my face. I can't wait until her stomach gets big and I can feel my baby kicking.

"Aw, y'all are cute!" Jay gushed whole looking at her phone. I refreshed the post on my phone to see the number of likes have tripled and all the comments were rolling in.

watchjade "I'll swallow a jean jacket before I post a nigga" headass bitch

watchcallie oh- OH, I see what MawMaw was talking bout