[ 13 ]

"Don't you know that I choose you over anybody else
When you're not around it's just bad for my health
I'm good on my own, but with you I'm something else
You're telling me to choose up, but I already choose you"
- Kiana Lede

"Don't you know that I choose you over anybody else When you're not around it's just bad for my health I'm good on my own, but with you I'm something else You're telling me to choose up, but I already choose you" - Kiana Lede

watchbrit as we approach the final moments of this pregnancy I wanted to share some pictures from my third trimester courtesy of my baby daddy

watchbrit as we approach the final moments of this pregnancy I wanted to share some pictures from my third trimester courtesy of my baby daddy. I know this isn't said often, but this has been one of the best experiences of my life. Every single moment of these past nine months have been nothing short of amazing. Thank you so much Prince for being by my side and doing everything to ensure that I've been comfortable. I'm so in love for you for all that you are. I couldn't imagine having a baby with anyone else in this world. My baby is going to be born into so much love, and I can't wait.

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face as I read Brit's caption. Everything that I wanted to do for her during this pregnancy I did, and it was all successful. Now the only thing left is to ensure that the birth goes successfully. Brit has been in labor for about four hours now, and sticking to our doula's advice she's been completely relaxed. After consulting with a couple people in Cape Town we both decided to go with a natural water birth here at home. We've already prayed over and cleansed every space in our home to prepare for the arrival of our son.

I walked into the living room to see Amanda and Jaylee handing out mini champagne bottles to everyone. We invited just about everyone from our friends baby shower and Brit's parents to be here during the birth. It's only right that our son is brought into this world surrounded by the people that love us.

"The hell is this little shit, Brit?"

"Daddy, please. It's so you guys can celebrate the baby. You pop the bottle when I pop this load. It's corny, but it's cute." Brit explained, but by the look on his face I could tell he wasn't impressed.

"Prince, son bring me the real liquor."

"Who else wants something?" I asked so I'm not making back and forth trips. Brit's dad is the only one who refuses to make himself at home here. He barely even likes coming over here as it is. He claims that we live too rich for him and he won't touch anything because he can't afford to pay to fix it.