Chapter 5: Realisation Part 1

After 30 minutes being lifted by a horse carriage, they finally reached the town and already saw the problem. A 10ft monster was being held up by the local folk trying to stop the monster but they were too weak to contain the beast, so Gray and Juvia went into action.

"Ready Juvia?" Gray asked her

"Let's go take it down." Juvia responded.

They ran toward the beast while it was chasing the local folk, then the monster stopped and Gray and Juvia did their powerful move, Unison Raid.

They perform their signature move and the monster was finally frozen in captivity and the folk were relieved and happy that the monster has finally been captured

"We did it!" Juvia jumped in excitement, then she stepped on an elevated rock and she trips and falls onto the ice and slips onto the ground.

"Owwww." Juvia blurred out in pain

Just when Gray was going to help her, he sees her all cute the way she landed on her butt.

Juvia shed some tears on the ground and Gray helped her get up

"Are you alright? That looked painful." Gray asked Juvia if she was okay.

"Yeah, Juvia's alright." Juvia says while she was standing up.

"Thank you for your help, finally the beast is held up captive in an ice prison." The elder the town told both of them. "Here is your reward for your service." The elder hands them 30000J to the both of them.

"Alright, let's go back and inform to Mira about what happened." Gray told Juvia.

She nodded and they both rode another horse carriage back to Magnolia.

Inside, Gray was now looking at Java while she was looking outside and looking at the beautiful site that is nature.

All of a sudden, he was getting a weird feeling and his heart pumping like it was about to pop out of his left chest as he was watching her smiling over the beauty of nature. But Gray was looking something that was beautiful also, her. her beautiful smile, sexy body and her gorgeous blue eyes.

She notices Gray looking at her and Gray quickly looks somewhere so that he doesn't get embarrassed in front of Juvia. She was confused to what was happening and went back to looking outside.

What's happening? Why am I getting this weird vibe around her? It's like... I'm having...

Before he can finish that sentence, the rider told them that they are now at Magnolia.

They both got off and there was awkward silence between them going back to the guild.

After that, the day went on and next thing you know, it was night. Juvia was going home when Gray...

"Juvia, wait, I have something to ask you." Gray shouted while he finally found Juvia going back to Fairy Hills.

She notices him and stops for Gray to catch up to her.

"What is it, Gray?" Juvia asks while Gray was breathing heavily.

"There's something that I want to ask you something, about the job we did." Gray asks her.

"What about it?" Juvia responded.

Before Gray came back with a response, he was mesmerised by the shine of her blue eyes like the stars in the night sky as Juvia finally had the courage to look him into the eye.

"It's nothing." Gray walks away, leaving Juvia confused to what he was running all the way to Fairy Hills just for nothing.

Juvia finally had the courage to look him in the eye but he just walked away. Juvia thought. Now Juvia's doubting him to why Juvia even loved him.

So, instead of going back to her dorm, she goes to the only bar in Magnolia, The Wizard's Hat to drink away the sorrows he has given to her on Valentines and earlier.