Chapter 15: To A Fallen Angel

Wearing a black shoulder-less leather jacket with skin tight leather jeans, black high heels, black bracelets, and a hair pin with a black roes on it.

She had Juvia's face but she has long black hair.

The look on his face says it all.

"J-juvia?" Gray said but he was shook and trembled on his words. "What did they do to you?"

She was confused on the name. "Huh? Who's this Juvia are talking about?"

"I'm Angel, The Black Kiss of Death." She said and posing in front of Gray to see that she is not Juvia.

He gritted his teeth and looked at the three gentlemen, "What did you do you to Juvia!?" He yelled.

"We made her one of us." The one in black said, "Now, to show who we truly are."

The other got rid of their suits and reached their true identity.

The once, wearing in blue was now wearing a suit of armour that is battle scarred and sword, stained in blood,in hand, and had a scar on his face, that goes from his forehead through his left eye and down to the chin, covering his eye as it is now blind and then, announces that he is Abraham Kieros.

Next, the once, wearing in red now changed and has long filthy hair, looks like he has not taken a bath for a long time and only wearing a plain grey shirt and blue trousers, not wearing any footwear but the rock that he is standing was beginning to melt as the acid around his body and his feet is causing the rock to melt. Then, he announces that he is Plague.

Then the three of them jumped and landed behind "Juvia" and the guy in black is still wearing his formal suit, you can see his cheek bones from a distance and announces that he is Austin Rolfson.

The four of them said in unison, "And we are the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse."

Gray was frozen and didn't know what to do because he's totally off guard about what they did to Juvia.

Then, she moved forward and makes a sword made out of a black liquid and lunges on Gray, but Gray couldn't move as he was still shocked about what Juvia is right now.

Then, Erza came out of nowhere and protected Gray with her sword.

Erza reflects her attack and kicks back Juvia and she retreated back to where she was earlier.

Then, the whole gang came out of nowhere and stood in front of Gray.

"Don't worry Popsicle, we got your back." Gajeel said to them with a grin.

"Everyone, thank you." He said to everyone.

"No problem Gray." Natsu said to Gray, "Now, who are you and where's Juvia?"

Gray touched his shoulders and then he pointed to the girl, who is Juvia.

Natsu finally notices and was shocked to see Juvia like that. "*that's* Juvia?" He shouted.

Everybody was confused to what Natsu said, and then they finally noticed what he said and were shocked about it.

"What did they do to you, Juvia?" Lucy asked so sorrowful.

"Ugh, I'm getting sick of that name." 'Juvia' said, "that girl you knew is now gone."

Gray clinched his fist and was thinking of what do to to make Juvia go back to normal.

"Never mind that, we need to defeat them and bring back Juvia." Erza said to them.

"But how?" Wendy asked.

"We'll find a way." Gray said. "There's always a way."

Erza demanded Gray, "Can you separate them and we'll make 4 groups to take them on."

"Leave Juvia for me." Gray demanded, "I promise, I will get her back to normal."

Using his Ice Magic, he made three walls on top of them so that they can be separated.

Natsu, Lucy and Happy took on Famine, Gajeel, Levy and Lily took on Plague and Erza and Wendy took on War, leaving Gray fighting Juvia, AKA the Angel of Death.

The battles begin!