Chapter 6: Realisation Part 2

Juvia finally went inside The Wizard's Hat, the only bar in Magnolia, to drink away the sorrows that Gray has given to her when she just left her earlier about nothing and the Valentines Day fiasco.

She sat at the left corner of the bar table and ordered whiskey and a shot glass, after two shots, she looks around the bar and found a recognisable face.

Across the bar table from where she is sitting, at the right corner, is Javier drinking the same whiskey that she is having. She was shocked that he hasn't noticed him when she went inside the bar and vice versa.

'How did he not see Juvia from across the bar?' she thought to herself as she hid under the table' so that she doesn't get noticed. 'Relax Juvia, you can do this.'

When she sat back at her seat, Javier was gone from his seat, including his shot glass.

'Where is he?' she ask to herself.

"Hello." He said as he surprised her from the back, making her jump.

"Hey, hey it's me, Javier. Remember me?" He said as he calms her down.

She slaps her on the shoulder, "don't scare Juvia like that." She said.

"I'm sorry." He apologises,

"Hey, why are you here having shots by yourself? Where's your friends?" He asks him.

"Oh, Juvia's just... drinking away the sadness." Juvia said in a sad tone.

He realises the problem she has and says, "Same."

Juvia was surprised about his response.

"What are you sad about?" He asks her.

"Juvia... Juvia got rejected when confessed to my love." She responded, "How about you?"

"My girlfriend broke up with me." He said in a low sad tone.

Juvia realises and thought, wait, 'Juvia has a crush on a guy that had a girlfriend? But now...'

"Hey, are you alright?" Javier asks him to break her train of thought.

"Oh, it's nothing." Juvia told him in a sad tone as well.

"Hey, it's alright, now we can drink away our sorrows together." He said while raising his shot glass of whiskey.

She chuckled and fills her shot glass with whiskey and cheered and said, "To drinking away our sorrows."

After that, they've been talking together, drinking together, and laughing at their stories together for 2 hours until Juvia was absolutely wasted.

Seeing her like this, Javier carried Juvia on her back and walked to Fairy Hills, where Juvia was saying to him to go as she wants to go home.

When they reached Fairy Hills, Erza saw them and went down to assist Javier.

"What happened to her?" Erza asked.

"She finished a whole bottle of whiskey." Javier explained.Judging from the smell of Juvia right now, who is unconscious, she believes him and put Juvia to her dorm and her bed.

*What a nice guy to bring Juvia back to her dorm.* Erza thought, *he's nice, smart and really handsome. Now I don't know which guy is Juvia going after. Better make a decision*

She lays her down on her bed hugs the big Gray doll on her bed.

Erza notices the Gray dolls around her dorm and says, "is it Gray or Javier, Juvia?"

"Better choose and choose wisely."

Inside Juvia's mind, now she was dreaming of her and Javier being together. Then in the back of mind, the fortune lady was chanting softly, "1 in a million."

This made Juvia wake up and next thing you know, it was morning.