Chapter 16: Team Natsu vs The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse

First, it was Natsu, Lucy and Happy taking on Austin Rolfson, AKA Famine.

"Gate of the Archer, I open thee! Sagittarius!" Lucy holds Sagittarius' key and summons him.

"What is your services? moshi-moshi." Sagittarius asks Lucy.

"Shoot that man in the black suit." Lucy demanded.

'Consider it done, moshi-moshi." Sagittarius aims and fires at Famine.

"You're foolish." Famine says as he takes off this clothing, showing that he looks like has not eaten or drank for years.

With a glow of his hands, he withers the arrow coming to him until the arrow was gone.

"Thank you, Sagittarius." Lucy said to him.

Sagittarius poofs and disappear.

"What happened to the arrow?" Natsu said in confusion.

"I famish everything around me, that's my power." Austin explained. "And now, I famish you."

Then, the nature surrounding him begins to wither, Lucy gets scared and the three of them backs up until they hit a tree.

"Happy, get Lucy, I'll take care of this guy." Natsu said to Happy.

"Aye!' As Happy lifts Lucy away from the withering while Natsu jumps to avoid the withering.

"Iron Fist of the Fire Dragon!"

Austin evades and keeps doing his withering powers.

"Man, this will be tough." Lucy said.

"Don't worry Lucy, we'll take of him." Natsu said and then winks at Lucy.

Lucy looked away with a slight blush.

"Let's go Happy!" Lucy said to the blue cat.

"Aye!" Happy said, then Natsu and Lucy dived onto Famine.

Meanwhile, Gajeel, Levy and Lily are taking on Plague AKA Pestilence.

"Man, this guy is annoying, he's just melting my iron away." Gajeel said irritated.

"Solid Script: Fire!" Levy chanted.

But Plague evaded the attack.

Then, Plague melts the trees around them, causing them to fall.

Then, a tree was about to fall onto Levy behind her.

"Levy, look out!" Gajeel shouted to Levy.

"Huh?" Then she saw the tree but it was too late to react.

But, like a knight saving his princess, he rushes and pushed her out of harm's way.

When the dust settles, Gajeel was on top of Levy, both of them blushing, embarrassed about 

their current position.

"Uh, Gajeel?"

"Yes?"

"You're touching my butt still!" Levy yelled at him.

They quickly stood up and embarrassed still about what happened.

Gajeel apologises about touching her butt.

"It's fine..." Levy said, blushing still.

Then, Lily interrupted their moment and said,

"Hey! Gajeel, Levy!" Lily shouted at them, "I'd hate to ruin your moment, but we have an enemy here, so if you can help me, that would be great!"

"Right." Gajeel stood up and helped Levy standing her up.

And they kept on holding hands still.

"Let's go, Levy."

She nodded and they both ran against the enemy.

Not far away, there were clashing of the swords between Erza and Abraham Kieros, AKA War.

"I heard about you, Titania." Abraham said in a respective tone. "You definitely are a worthy opponent."

"My pleasure is yours." Erza responded.

"Meanwhile, that little Sky Dragon Slayer is taking on my apocalyptic army." Abraham said.

"Roar of the Sky Dragon!"

She aims it at the army that Abraham said earlier.

"Man, they're easy but there's a lot of them."

"Let me give you a different view so that you know what to do." Carla said to Wendy.

Carla lifts her up and Wendy see the whole army that consists of tens of thousands.

"Wind Slash of the Sky Dragon!"

It hit a lot of them but their strength in numbers is overwhelming Wendy.

Meanwhile, Erza and Abraham is having a classic sword battle.

"Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Erza changed her outfit into the Heart Kreuz Armor and now, it's becoming into a great sword battle.

"You think that you an beat my sword blessed by the Great Lucifer himself?" Abraham said to intimidate Erza.

"Then I have something that can go against that." Erza replied.

She summons another sword that she has never equipped for a long time.

"This sword is one of the Ten Holy Sword. Blessed by one of the Holy Angel, Sir Michael." Erza said confidently, "Being a part of Lucifer, I know that you don't want to get cut by this sword."

Abraham was a little scared of the Holy Sword, but he put on a poker face so that he looks intimidating. They both advanced forward and they continued the fight.

Far away, Juvia, now 'Angel' is now fleeing from Gray because she knows that the girl that Gray is not her, but his one true love, Juvia.

"Get away from me!" Juvia shouted at him and shoots black liquid at him but he evades it.

"Please. I just want to talk to you." Gray pleaded but she wouldn't listen.

"Look, the girl that use in me is GONE. My name is Angel and that's final." She said angrily.

"Then why are you retreating and not attacking me?" Gray asked her.

That response made her irritated as she can't think of a comeback. So, she would just attack him wildly.

The battles continue!