~1~

Its was just a normal day. The whole squad was at Shane's house talking and laughing and having fun... except for Andrew. Andrew couldn't stop staring at one specific person. Andrew had never had feelings for another man until he met Garrett.

Andrew excused himself to the bathroom. He paced back and forth thinking to himself.

I can't like him. I'm not gay. I've always liked girls. Garrett Watts is not a girl. I don't like him. I can't like him.

He must have been in the bathroom for a while because he hered a knock on the door.

"Andrew?" It was Garrett.

"Fuck." Andrew thought he said in his head.

"Are you ok Andrew?"

"Uhh... yeah I'm fine, I just need a little bit of space."

"Andrew you've been in there for 30 minutes."

30 minutes? Andrew thought to himself.

Andrew opened the door and was met with Garrett's worried face.

"What's up with you Andrew? You've been acting weird all day."

Andrew looked down at his feet.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Andrew slowly nodded  his head. Garrett lead him outside to the small court yard outside the house. Garrett sat down on the small couch like thing big enough for the two of them and pat his hand on the seat next to him telling Andrew to sit.

"What's wrong Andrew?"

Andrew opened his mouth to speak but he didnt know what to say. Garrett waited for him patiently.

"Garrett I'm really confused." Andrew spoke.

"Like how?"

"Sexually." Andrew said looking at the ground.

"Ok.." Garrett said waiting for him to say more.

"I've always liked women. A man has never crossed my mind and now I cant stop thinking about one."

"How long has this been happening?"

"A few years now. It's getting worse. It's more frequent. It used to be every once in a while but now it's all the time."

"Who is it?"

Andrew looked to the other side of the house. He hadn't looked at Garrett the whole time th hey were outside.

"You don't have to tell me."

"Its you Garrett. Get out of my damn head."

Garrett looked at Andrew shocked. He never thought Andrew would ever like him back. Andrew looked up at the taller man.

"Andrew you haven't left my head since the day I met you. Why should I leave yours?"

Andrew smiled at Garrett. Garrett leaned closer to Andrew and closed the gap between them completely. Andrew's lips were warm and soft on Garrett's. They pulled away slightly but weren't apart for long before Andrew closed the gap. The two men looked at each other both with smiles on there faces. Garrett grabbed Andrew's hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Everything will be ok Andrew."

"Thank you Garrett."