~10~

Andrew was in the bathroom while Garrett was sitting on the couch not doing anything in particular. Garrett decided to get up and scare Andrew when he got out of the bathroom. He waited patiently for Andrew around the corner from the bathroom. He got his phone ready to record Andrew's reaction. When he heard the door open and he jumped out at Andrew.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhhh my God Garrett! What the fuck you scared me."

"Well that was the point silly." Garrett said in between laughs.

"Don't post that I'm in my underwear." Andrew said taking Garrett's phone out of his hand.

"Awwww no Andrew you look so cute though." Garrett whined.

"Ugh fine you can post it just dont come runnin' to me when the fans speculate because a. i'm at your house and b. i'm in my underwear." Andrew said walking back to the couch.

Garrett followed close behind and sat next to Andrew on the couch. He kissed him on the forehead as he proceeded to post the video on his Instagram story. Of course immediately fans started to speculate about them dating. They didnt mind because well they were dating. They found it more funny than anything else.

"Will we ever tell them Gar? Andrew asked.

"Yeah someday we will I just dont know when." Garrett said setting his phone down beside him.

"How about now? I mean why not, it wont hurt to let them know." Andrew said grabbing Garrett's hand.

"I think we should just film a whole YouTube video about it."

"Yeah that sounds good. Let's just do it now." Andrew said getting up from the couch.

"Well are you going to put pants on first?" Garrett said looking down at Andrew's boxers.

"Well, yeah I guess that's a good idea." Andrew said while turning a light shade of pink.

Andrew grapped his Adidas joggers from off the floor right wear he left them. Garrett grabbed his camera and tripod and set them u pl in the living room. Once they were set up Garrett pressed record and started to talk.

"Hello I'm here with Andrew!" Garrett said pointing to Andrew.

"Haha hi." Andrew said waving to the camera.

"So your prabably like 'Garrett what in the world is this video about?' And well I'll tell ya. Today Andrew and I have some news for you right Andrew?"

"Hahaha right. We do we have news."

Garrett took Andrew's hand in his.

"I am verry proud to say that this beautiful man right here in my boyfriend." Garrett said with a huge smile on his face."

Andrew kissed Garrett on the cheek.

"Yeah and before your all like 'wait I thought Andrew was straight' I thought Andrew was straight too but I recently figured out that I am in fact bisexual." Andrew said while looking back and forth between Garrett and the camera.

"Well I know this video is prabably going to be really short and I apologize for that but I have a new video coming soon. But until them follow me on Instagram and Twitter so I can keep you up to date with when I upload next."

Amdrew wrapped his arms around Garrett in a hug.

"Bye." Garrett and Andrew said at the same time waving to the camera.

Andrew turned off the camera and turned to Garrett.

"We did it. Now we just have to post it." Garrett said walking back over to the couch.

"Yeah when are you going to post it?" Andrew asked getting a glass of water from the kitchen.

"I was thinking tomorrow. It wont take long to edit so j can just edit it in the morning and post it right after."

"Ok." Andrew said sitting on the couch next to Garrett.

They went on about their night talking and laughing and just enjoying each other.