~9~

Andrew and Garrett were at Shane's house sitting on his couch. Andrew kept editing while Shane was in the bathroom. Garrett was scrolling through Instagram on his phone. They had been doing this all day and were about to do the same thing all night long. She came back from the bathroom and sat on the couch.

"I think it's time for a break." Shane said looking at Andrew.

"Yeah, a break sounds great." Andrew respond closing the lid to his laptop.

He looked at Garrett who had stopped messing with his phone. "Wanna go grab some coffee?" Andrew asked smiling. Garrett nodded his head and grabbed his keys.

"Oh you don't need those, i'll drive."
Andrew said referring to Garrett's keys.

"No Andrew I dont think you should drive you've been editing all day. I'll drive were just going to Starbucks."

"Yeah exactly were just going to Starbucks. It'll be fine Garrett just let me drive." Andrew grabbed his keys and headed for the door.

"Andrew." Garrett said grabbing Andrew's keys from his hand.

"You guys are acting like a married couple." Shane chimed in. "Also Andrew I think Garrett is right you shouldn't be driving after editing all day. You might get in an accident."

"Ha!" Garrett said kissing Andrew and putting his keys on the table beside the door at the same time. Andrew kissed him back and out the door they went.