~7~

Garrett walked barefoot on the sidewalk. It was already past 3am. The words of hurt Andrew played over and over in his head.

('Your losing me Garrett.')

He didnt mean to hurt him. All he ever wanted was for Andrew to be happy.

('I never had you Andrew.')

Garrett didnt know what to do when Andrew came out to him four months prior to the argument. He tried so hard to make things work.

('That's BULLSHIT Garrett. You know it is!')

He tried to take him on dates.

('Is it?')

He tried to be a normal couple.

(Andrew stood in silence.)

It was hard to be normal when you couldn't tell anyone.

('I didnt mean it like that Garrett')

Hard to be normal when he didn't seem to want to be with him.

('It hurt me Andrew')

Deep down Garrett knew that it wasn't true. He knew his mind was playing tricks on him. He knew that Andrew wasnt lying.

('I know it did.')

At the same time Garrett didnt believe Andrew. He didn't believe him when he said he wanted to be with him. When he said he loved him.

('I dont know what to do Andrew.'

'I dont know either Garrett.'

Garrett left. He didnt even bother to grab shoes. He walked out the door with only his phone and keys which were always in his pocket. He left and walked for hours leaving Andrew in his tiny home, alone.)

Garrett sat down on an empty bench. It was now 4am. He hoped that Andrew would still be awake as he found his contact on his phone.

"Hello?"

"I love you Andrew."

"I love you too Garrett."