~3~

(At the Queen Mary while most everyone was asleep before exploring at 3am. Andrew and Gerrett have been dating for about a month and the rest of the squad doesn't know.)

Andrew was lying on the couch while Garrett sat on the floor leaning against the couch eating his snacks. They were both tired but couldn't seem to fall asleep because of the fact that the ship was haunted. Garrett thought Andrew had already fallen asleep. But realized he wasnt soon after.

"Garrett?" Andrew said turning to see him on the floor.

"Yeah?" Garrett said while putting a cheez-it in his mouth.

"I cant sleep. I'm kinda scared." Andrew said while showing a pouty lip.

Garrett got up off of the floor and squeezed onto the tiny couch with Andrew. He held him close to his chest and kissed the top of his head. He played with his red fluffy hair while Andrew tried to fall asleep. They fell asleep on the couch for about an hour before 3am rolled around. Shane walked in to wake them up with the camera recording.

"Good morni...oh" Garrett looked up from his view of Andrew.

"Am I interrupting something?" Shane askes turning off the camera.

"No.. just um.. can you give us a second?" Garrett says pointing down at Andrew.

"Yeah." Shane says turning into the other room.

"Hey Andrew, wake up." Garrett whispered kissing the sweet boys head.

Andrew slowly woke up and shifted to face Garrett and kissed him softly on the lips. Garrett smiled into the kiss and the boys got off the couch. They walked into the room Shane had been sleeping in.

"Hey Shane were ready." Garrett said handing the sleepy Andrew the camera.

Then the squad set out to explore the haunted Queen Mary at 3am.

(Sorry my chapters are a bit short I just like to make them short and as cute as I can.)